GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Drugs Again"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/06/03 at 00:24
Regular
I was reading the newspaper today and came accross a story of a girl who died from taking two times the lethal amount of ecstasy. My point is that this is further evidence to those of you who approve of drugs that they aren't as harmless as they are made out to be by some people. I just further shows that they do so much harm than "good". This is just further proof that drugs shudn't be legalised, a young girl has died from taking too much of a drug showing that there clearly isn't enough flow of information out there in order to make drugs ever safe, and you can say if they're legalised flow of information will improve, but that's not gonna prevent ppl from taking overdoses is it. Those of you who say that they are so safe and that are wrong cos you probably don't even know how much is lethal. Plus whilst your under the influence of drugs you mite be unable to think when enough's enough. People can glamourise drugs all they want but it doesn't hide the simple fact and the truth that they are deadly, and that even because ecstasy is soo commonly used doesn't mean it's less harmful.

Sorry for the sloppy writing i just had to get it off my cheast.
Thu 12/06/03 at 08:54
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Vice wrote:
> Yeah Very true that could be good, but the idea of legalising drugs i
> feel would only be brought about by a far right party, as i doubt
> they'd care about wat happened to people who take drugs, plus they're
> likely to look to drugs as a good source of finance. Although already
> the Labour Government have loosened controls over "soft"
> drugs, so maybe one day eventually drugs could be fully legalised but
> i doubt that'll happen within the next 20 years.

The BNP are hugely opposed to the legalisation of drugs.

The other thing is, how do you think the best way of regulating drugs is? Legalisation. Whilst they all remain illegal and taboo, a mix of drugs cut with Daz automatic, up to almost 100% pure are available with no way of telling which is which.

Drugs don't kill people, ignorance about drugs does (no, that's not a dig; just a general point).
Thu 12/06/03 at 00:54
Regular
"we escape....."
Yeah Very true that could be good, but the idea of legalising drugs i feel would only be brought about by a far right party, as i doubt they'd care about wat happened to people who take drugs, plus they're likely to look to drugs as a good source of finance. Although already the Labour Government have loosened controls over "soft" drugs, so maybe one day eventually drugs could be fully legalised but i doubt that'll happen within the next 20 years.
Thu 12/06/03 at 00:49
"I love yo... lamp."
That is the downside. The other upside is if the government took control of the drugs industry and taxed it, we would have a much richer country. Put some of the money towards more police and cut down crime in other areas.
Thu 12/06/03 at 00:45
Regular
"we escape....."
Yeah that a view i also share, in a way i'd be happy if they legalised them it wud probably deter a lot of ppl from doing them plus ppl will be making less off selling them. but then again for young children to be raised in to this "acceptable" world it wud be wrong as they'd see them in the wrong way. Anyway that's my opinion
Thu 12/06/03 at 00:37
"I love yo... lamp."
Yeah, drugs are bad. But they have wormed their way into society. If you go to a school or college, most of the people there will be on drugs of some sort.

But as cookie says, people have had the information drummed into them. Just now we are too middle of the road when it comes to dealing with drugs. Either crack down on them really hard. Or legalise them completely and let anyone who wants to kill themselves. that way we get rid of a drain on society.

If people are stupid enough to take drugs they deserve what they get.
Thu 12/06/03 at 00:34
Regular
"we escape....."
English_Bloke wrote:
> I sense drugs are on your mind. Your spelling suggests you may have
> done a little yourself. :D

LOL sorry. I have drunk a few bottles of calpol, is that a drug?
Thu 12/06/03 at 00:33
Regular
"we escape....."
i know that what i'm basically saying. But also i feel that it's now got to a stage where drugs are being accepted by society. I mean wen people say they've taking a drug it's accepted sort of well everyone does it. Only when it gets to a stage of addiction do ppl start to worry.
Thu 12/06/03 at 00:32
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I sense drugs are on your mind. Your spelling suggests you may have done a little yourself. :D
Thu 12/06/03 at 00:31
Regular
"we escape....."
yeah like i say sorry for sloppy i'm tired, but just fancied saying summink.
Thu 12/06/03 at 00:29
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Although the basic statement I think you’re trying to make of, “drugs are bad, mkay” is correct, there are some flaws in your argument.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.