GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*~* YOUR FAVOURITE ALCOHOL EVER *~*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/06/03 at 15:24
Regular
Everyone has their favourite alcohol, unless they are teetotal in which case they aren’t welcome here. People have particular preferred booze that helps them in the quest of getting drunk, trying to chat up beautiful women and then throwing up in their laps.

I don’t think anything like this has been done on the forums before, so basically tell everyone what your favourite booze is and sooner or later I’ll make a tally showing what the favourite booze of the forums is. Yes, it is pointless but don’t pretend like you have something better to do.

Post anything from your favourite ales or spirits to more exotic concoctions or home made liver-busters. So go ahead and post your top booze!
Wed 11/06/03 at 15:43
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I reckon the nicest lager is Kronenbourg - its smoother than any other lager I have ever had.
Wed 11/06/03 at 15:44
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Microchips wrote:
> What's with the camp title?

Wanted to make it stand out - was influenced by Drunk Cow's 'spoof off' topic header.
Wed 11/06/03 at 15:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hoegaarden for beer
Vodka for spirit
Wed 11/06/03 at 15:52
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Can't say I have ever heard of Hoegaarden, its German I take it?

I've never seen it for sale anywhere!
Wed 11/06/03 at 15:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
You can get it in Tesco and some London pubs, havent seen it too often in Essex.

It's Belgium (I think), a cloudy beer with zero bubbles. I dont drink lagers, they make me feel bloaty and I need a pee every 30 minutes
Wed 11/06/03 at 15:59
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
The incontinence kicking in already?

Heh, I must admit I don't like drinking lager/beer if I am going to get drunk as it has a tendancy of making an unwelcome return. It is also very filling and makes a hangover much worse. Plus it gives you a beer belly.
Wed 11/06/03 at 16:04
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Goatboy wrote:
> It's Belgium (I think), a cloudy beer with zero bubbles.

I went to Belgium a few years back, tried all the local beers. Some are around 13%, they put all kinds of odd things in them to add flavour, things like coriander.

My fave beer is Kronenbourg.

I also like red wine.

Don't really drink spirits, maybe the odd tipple at Christmas.
Wed 11/06/03 at 16:08
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
English_Bloke wrote:

> My fave beer is Kronenbourg.

It's a lager, isn't it?
Wed 11/06/03 at 16:10
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yeah, ok, lager.

I sound really French with my choices, so I will also say the I like John Smiths Extra Smooth.
Wed 11/06/03 at 16:10
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Indeed it is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.