GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beckham - He's Going To Barcelona"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/06/03 at 18:36
Regular
Well, he's leaving the Red Devil's for sunny Spain.
He's being bought for an estimated £30M, with a wage of 100K a week (Pounds, if I remember rightly).

So, he's gone.
Hurra... I mean, aaw, he'll be sadly missed.
:)
Wed 11/06/03 at 20:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea i can imagine the first signing would be Luke Chadwick. Such a handsome lad :D
Wed 11/06/03 at 20:29
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Or†ega wrote:

> Becasue a women would probably make it her mission to just sign all
> the players she has the hots for! regardless of thier skills as a
> player!

Actually that might not be a bad way to build a team, some of the top players are cute :)
Wed 11/06/03 at 20:27
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Could be a right clash of personalities but I really can't see Beckham settling for not playing top football - unless he now prefers the celebrity lifestyle. In which case he can collect his wages and just swan around.
Wed 11/06/03 at 19:32
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Wonder what will happen to Beckaham if he refuses to leave Man United. You have all seen what Fergie has done to Bosnich and Stam.

Will he still play Beckham or will he be put in the reserves?

It will be interesting to see what happens.
Wed 11/06/03 at 19:25
Regular
Virtuoso wrote:
> (So very sexist of you...)
>
> =P

thank you! :P

*bows*
Wed 11/06/03 at 18:55
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Thing is though, He'll only go if Barca elect some bloke as president. And several players there say he won't fit in. There are various problems with all of it. But £100,000 a week? Hell, the average YEARLY pay for most of the population is £25,000 a year...
Wed 11/06/03 at 18:35
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Or†ega wrote:

Becasue a women would probably make it her mission to just sign all the players she has the hots for! regardless of thier skills as a player!
---------------

(So very sexist of you...)

=P
Wed 11/06/03 at 17:53
Regular
Ineedsleep wrote:
> Or†ega wrote:
>
> Laporta is a bloke. You cant have a bloody women as president of one
> of the biggest clubs in the world!
>
> Oh really? Why not?

Becasue a women would probably make it her mission to just sign all the players she has the hots for! regardless of thier skills as a player!
Wed 11/06/03 at 15:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> Why would you need to know the offside rule to be president? Does
> this mean that some linesmen are women - 'cos they don't always seem
> to understand it either :)

Oh they understand it fine it's just that most of them are too blind to be able to make a decent decision.
Wed 11/06/03 at 14:22
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Nah, in all honesty, I don't see women (in general as having the same passion for the sport as men do; that's a very naive view to take on things, but I can't really help it ;)

Each to their own though, that's what I say.

=D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.