GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Face it - Beckham's leaving!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/06/03 at 11:12
Regular
When the news first arose of David Beckham and a possible departure from Old Trafford to the high-life in Spain of Italy, I was always one of those people who was convinced he'd be staying, due to his strong relationship and love for the club. But then I remembered Victoria...

Even Beckham himself had been quoted as saying he's be happy to stay, back in the early-days of all this talk and speculation.
But now it all seems to have changed... And over this very weekend we've all read from the man himself about how he never said that either finishing his career with United, or staying at the club for the near future, we're 'certain' parts of his immediate plans!

Why have his views changed? I do not know, exactly.
But I'd say it's a safe-bet to say that is in-control wife is behind it all!

Think about it - her career's now as good as over!
She is now known as only a well-known "footballer's wife", with a singing career that went down-the-drain some time ago.

But if she moved abroad, to a place "what it's all at" - just like Milan, more-so than any other place - she could start rebuilding, and begin to get it all back again in the "fashion-capital of the world".

Trend-setting people in a trendy place - that's the way it works.

And David Beckham is hardly the type of person to say "No" to her, so his football career must take another new direction, and to perhaps even suffer, because of it.

-----

And that is basically why I am almost convinced David Beckham WILL be leaving Manchester United this Summer, all thanks to Victoria.
And to AC Milan of all-places, where, unlike at Barca or Real, he can easily become the "hero" there, with no real Zidane's or Kluivert's to get in his way.

United will, apparently, accpet bids of around £35m, also.
Let's hope it's spent wisely...! :)
Mon 16/06/03 at 16:38
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Idiotic, but a great player.
Sun 15/06/03 at 11:27
Regular
"Colourless"
Parr wrote:
> 20`000`000 + Ronaldhinio = David Becham in Real Madrid shirt

Do you mean:

£20,000,000 + Ronaldinho = David Beckham on the Real Madrid bench

If he goes, he's even dimmer than i thought he was.........
Sat 14/06/03 at 21:53
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Most people everywhere only support man utd because of beckham
Sat 14/06/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Is it actually worth selling Beckham for that amount of money?

Yes it's alot of money for him, but what about the merchandise that is sold in the far east with Beckhams name and number on?

Most people in the far east only support Man United because of Beckham.
Fri 13/06/03 at 22:18
Regular
"^_^"
He has put his kids nam's down for school in Madrid...
Fri 13/06/03 at 16:38
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yeh but United don't want to keep him hence accepting a bid any tom dick or harry, and with Ferguson and Beckham's relationship being rocky - Why would he want to stay? baring in mind he'll probably start on the bench most games.

I really don't want him to go.

I just hope Man U know what they are doing.....
Fri 13/06/03 at 16:32
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Remember this.. Beckham hasn't yet said he's going, and wants to stay at United.
Fri 13/06/03 at 08:36
Regular
"^_^"
20`000`000 + Ronaldhinio = David Becham in Real Madrid shirt
Thu 12/06/03 at 11:26
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I think you Liverpool fans would be fine with seeing Liverpool actually sign a DECENT foreign player, for starters!! :D
Wed 11/06/03 at 20:03
Regular
"I like cheese"
If Liverpool had Beckham and were gonna sell him, I'd be fine with it if they got Ronaldinho to replace him...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.