GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got tickets to see..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/06/03 at 11:45
Regular
KELLY OSBOURNE!!! On her first solo gig in Scotland WOO! I phoned up ticketmaster scotland and managed to get two of the quickly depleeting amount. It's all part of the Edinburgh Fringe and it's not on until the 12th of August but man I'm excited. I only really like about three of her songs but it's a three hour show so I'm sure it'll be filled with a lot of gooooooooooood stuff as well:D I just need to find someone to go with me now hmmmmm **Quickly goes through phonebook** YAY! I got some phone calls to make!:D
Sat 07/06/03 at 14:12
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
(Oh, and about 5 minutes from now I won't be able to reply for an hour or two, so don't post screeds on how you think it was an attack until that long after this post)
Sat 07/06/03 at 14:08
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
For the record (no pun intended) it was no sort of personal attack on you or your tastes. I have said what I meant, and if you don't believe it, thats your choice. I was solely talking about those 3 bands. Nothing about you, standard, pasts, or anything you may like or dislike.

As for S M? I think it's quite the reverse. You, RC and him are distancing yourselves, so what can I do?
Sat 07/06/03 at 14:05
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
phuzzy wrote:
> And I put 'they', and unless you've multiplied into several different
> Cubist's, it is fair to say I wasn't in anyway regarding or referring
> to yourself.

In my eyes you said "they" referring to all the music "former's" refering to the topic former (Me) and "standards" refering to me and you thinking I'm just having another petty argument about my music standards, and I know who you feel about my little debates.
Sat 07/06/03 at 14:02
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I would say Paul if it was MSN or another Internet thing like that but since it is a public forum I use alias names to protect peoples confidentiality. I don't know if you want everyone to know your name so I don't say it, simple as that. It's nothing to do with me wanting to think of you as Phuzzy and not Paul the guy who hates me, excludes me from social activities and is doing the same to S M (You know who I mean) for some reason. Why you do it I don't know but I still think of you as Paul and not an alias.
Sat 07/06/03 at 13:56
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
And I put 'they', and unless you've multiplied into several different Cubist's, it is fair to say I wasn't in anyway regarding or referring to yourself.
Sat 07/06/03 at 13:54
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
And as for taking an interest in what you say, I try and consider you as 'Cubist' as another online forumer, not as in a person at my school, in order to be able to post in your topic here, in the same way I'm sure you, as stated, mention me as Phuzzy and not Paul.
Sat 07/06/03 at 13:52
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Oh for gawd's sake! I meant that Placebo were not up to the perfoming or talent standard of the other 2! It was just an innocent comment, in no way a criticism of yourself! Download one of their songs and listen to it! 'Up to the former standards' referring to you? Pfft. I was just saying that Placebo aren't as good.

Go listen and you'll see.

Jeez!!
Sat 07/06/03 at 13:51
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
if you wish to go and see kelly then that is your choice and i hope you have a good time. it wouldn't be my choice of gig but that is in my opinion
Sat 07/06/03 at 13:48
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I don't believe that for a second. You said the former's standards and I'm the topic former and after what you've put me through for the past few months you have no right to just come in and start to criticise me. If you don't want to know me fine but make a decision and stick with it. You can't forgive someone and hold a grudge so don't tell me to go away and then take an interest in what I say. Either make up or just leave me alone.
Sat 07/06/03 at 13:45
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
As in, Placebo not being as good as RHCP, or as popular.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.