GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrrix Revolutions Opinions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/06/03 at 07:56
Regular
Taken from coming-soon.net:

Just received the following info on The Matrix: Revolutions:

"The release date for the UK has so far been confirmed as November 7th. As for the plot etc, the best comments I can give you are here:

Joel Silver says:
"Reloaded and Revolutions could be one film. But I htink they work best as two sittings. It's quite a lot to absorb. Revolutions is all-out war between the humans and the machines and will, by all accounts, blow your minds. We have a 14 minute, $40 million battle sequence that is the most complicated sequence ever put on film.

John Gaeta, stunt director:
"Reloaded, no problem; even though it was incredibly difficult, there was a lot of buffer time built in. Revolutions, on the other hand is aggressive because it's quite grand. Revolutions is much more epic. More creature based and much more about machines and bio-mechanical places. It's an awesome catagory to work in as a lot of us are big fans of Alien. It's a completely different train to anything we've done before.

Dan Cracchiolo, Production executive:
"You know Revolutions is the real thing, right? Revolutions is the pay off. Reloaded is just a tease...."

And the man himself, Neo - Keanu Reeves:
"The first is about birth. The second about life. The third about death. I don't know though. Maybe it should be called The Matrix Resurrection."

Promising, huh?
Wed 11/06/03 at 21:04
Regular
And then theres the whole Trinty and Morpheus fight which you can see in the trailer, where there are the odd green lasers going across the screen.

And by the way, I like those lines that you quoted from the trailer Mr.Frodo... :S
Wed 11/06/03 at 18:27
Regular
AgentFrodo wrote:

> And also whoever screwed those ships with the EMP to be revealed ( I
> think he's the Guy who was going to take his knife out on Neo in
> Reloaded,

err that was agent smith in some guys body
Wed 11/06/03 at 15:33
Regular
"Double Dash!!!!!!!!"
Judging from the teaser trailer, expect more battles between Neo and Agent Smith (and his clones) and a final showdown between unplugged humans and Matrix-based machines.
And also whoever screwed those ships with the EMP to be revealed ( I think he's the Guy who was going to take his knife out on Neo in Reloaded,
there's a small clip of someone who I think is him trying to control something.
Neo and Smith fight in the street, It looks like its one on one though as all his clones are on the outside and Morpheus, Trinity, Link etc are looking in at them in the Matrix from the Real World, Also expect to see Seraph, One Clip I 've seen him fighting Trinity and another helping them.
Some lines from the Trailer
Morpheus : he fights for us

Neo: It ends tonight
Tue 10/06/03 at 20:29
Regular
Kiriyama wrote:
> And what is "fasionable" hair as you called it earlier :D

Hair which is "cool" or "wiv it".

Having about 2000 3 mm hairs is "uncool" or "geekish" and my hair, is "a horror to look at".
Tue 10/06/03 at 17:18
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
*Wakes up Mess*

It's November 4th, 2003. Honest.

*Chuckles*

:D
Tue 10/06/03 at 16:58
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Basically it's going to be all-out war, only done Matrix-style. This is going to be great.

*goes to sleep till November*
Tue 10/06/03 at 07:08
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
maddmun wrote:
> There will be in-Matrix fight scenes, after all, watching the trailer,
> you see thousands of Smiths lined up on the street, and Neo, with
> hair, so, they must be in the Matrix. You see?

Little bit of an exaggeration? More like a hundred...

And what is "fasionable" hair as you called it earlier :D
Mon 09/06/03 at 21:41
"I love yo... lamp."
I always thought that Revolutions would be the big one. Even the name is better. It is gonna be so huge...

Want persephone in it again. And the cake eating woman. The only thing I have ever seen that managed to reduce a room full of 700 people to laughter simultaneously.
Mon 09/06/03 at 21:26
Regular
SOrry, I meant, "fasionable" hair. Not a number 2.
Sat 07/06/03 at 16:11
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
maddmun wrote:
> There will be in-Matrix fight scenes, after all, watching the trailer,
> you see thousands of Smiths lined up on the street, and Neo, with
> hair, so, they must be in the Matrix. You see?

Neo isnt bald anymore. You paid real close attention...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.