GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrrix Revolutions Opinions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/06/03 at 07:56
Regular
Taken from coming-soon.net:

Just received the following info on The Matrix: Revolutions:

"The release date for the UK has so far been confirmed as November 7th. As for the plot etc, the best comments I can give you are here:

Joel Silver says:
"Reloaded and Revolutions could be one film. But I htink they work best as two sittings. It's quite a lot to absorb. Revolutions is all-out war between the humans and the machines and will, by all accounts, blow your minds. We have a 14 minute, $40 million battle sequence that is the most complicated sequence ever put on film.

John Gaeta, stunt director:
"Reloaded, no problem; even though it was incredibly difficult, there was a lot of buffer time built in. Revolutions, on the other hand is aggressive because it's quite grand. Revolutions is much more epic. More creature based and much more about machines and bio-mechanical places. It's an awesome catagory to work in as a lot of us are big fans of Alien. It's a completely different train to anything we've done before.

Dan Cracchiolo, Production executive:
"You know Revolutions is the real thing, right? Revolutions is the pay off. Reloaded is just a tease...."

And the man himself, Neo - Keanu Reeves:
"The first is about birth. The second about life. The third about death. I don't know though. Maybe it should be called The Matrix Resurrection."

Promising, huh?
Sat 07/06/03 at 07:56
Regular
Taken from coming-soon.net:

Just received the following info on The Matrix: Revolutions:

"The release date for the UK has so far been confirmed as November 7th. As for the plot etc, the best comments I can give you are here:

Joel Silver says:
"Reloaded and Revolutions could be one film. But I htink they work best as two sittings. It's quite a lot to absorb. Revolutions is all-out war between the humans and the machines and will, by all accounts, blow your minds. We have a 14 minute, $40 million battle sequence that is the most complicated sequence ever put on film.

John Gaeta, stunt director:
"Reloaded, no problem; even though it was incredibly difficult, there was a lot of buffer time built in. Revolutions, on the other hand is aggressive because it's quite grand. Revolutions is much more epic. More creature based and much more about machines and bio-mechanical places. It's an awesome catagory to work in as a lot of us are big fans of Alien. It's a completely different train to anything we've done before.

Dan Cracchiolo, Production executive:
"You know Revolutions is the real thing, right? Revolutions is the pay off. Reloaded is just a tease...."

And the man himself, Neo - Keanu Reeves:
"The first is about birth. The second about life. The third about death. I don't know though. Maybe it should be called The Matrix Resurrection."

Promising, huh?
Sat 07/06/03 at 10:10
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
All silly Sentinel battles and no cool Smith fights make Blokey a dull boy.

Here's hoping that big fight scene with Neo/Smith is good.
Sat 07/06/03 at 11:17
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Agent Smith rocks my world. However that fight between Morpheus and the other Agent on the truck roof was also brilliant.
Sat 07/06/03 at 12:34
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
So both films have a 14-minute battle sequence? Heh! :D
Sat 07/06/03 at 12:34
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
El Blokey wrote:
> All silly Sentinel battles and no cool Smith fights make Blokey a dull
> boy.
>
> Here's hoping that big fight scene with Neo/Smith is good.

I've been busy rendering it in Flash with sticks :D
Sat 07/06/03 at 12:52
Regular
"bit of a brain"
So there'll be no in-matrix fight scenes.
So it will be EVEN worse that the other two films then.
Hurrey.
Sat 07/06/03 at 12:56
Regular
"everyone says it"
It better be good. Reloaded as a crap film.
Sat 07/06/03 at 12:59
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
No it asn't. Reloaded kicked all sorts of behinds, at least for the second half.
Sat 07/06/03 at 13:21
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I hope it's better than Reloaded, which had an overly long drawn out dull start.

Matrix still remains a stunningly good film though, better than Reloaded inm my opinion. I have high hopes for revolutions though :D
Sat 07/06/03 at 14:14
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Sounds promising.

*croses fingers*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.