GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My first ever website!!! (Aren't you proud?)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/05/03 at 19:43
Regular
I just finished it today and being the cheap skate I am have loaded it up onto a lycos website with surprisingly few ads (Only one and it can be closed). Anyway it's about Buffy The Vampire Slayer...even though it's ending soon...ehem... anyway here is the link -

http://members.lycos.co.uk/theslayerzone/index.htm
Sun 01/06/03 at 19:29
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yeah I already new that but I couldn't put in too much data without going down to the next line which would make the other pictures look un even. Alternatively I could write lots on the same line but it would go on to under the next picture. Thanks for the advice though.
Sun 01/06/03 at 18:35
Regular
"I'm Great."
Not to be picky but shouldn't it say that Faith was called in to action after the death of Kendra (sp), who was called after Buffy drowned at the end of season one. I'm refering to the picture section with the photo of Faith. Just thought that I'd tell you but I guess that you already knew but it was just a mistake.

Doesn't look too bad I think. Better than what I could churn out.
Sun 01/06/03 at 12:44
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
No one said you did...mines made using Front Page.
Sun 01/06/03 at 12:22
You do not have to use dreamweaver to create a website.........
Sun 01/06/03 at 12:13
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Ta da! I've made all the corrections and even added a link to download a song onto your real player (A Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuffy song of course:D) Now I'll just wait to be sued...
Sun 01/06/03 at 11:50
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Ahhh thanks for pointing that out and thanks for the compliments/constructive criticism:D
Sun 01/06/03 at 11:39
"The Will of D."
Yeah good site Cubist, but one mistake that I noticed in the cast section was that you said that Sarah Michelle gellar was born in 1997 instead of 1977.
Sun 01/06/03 at 10:18
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Yeah, sorry, I'm stupid and didn't read the topic.

You made THAT in Frontpage? It's toilet! :D
Sun 01/06/03 at 09:54
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Kiriyama wrote:
> THAT was made on Dreamweaver? It's completely pants!

No, it was made in FrontPage. He said he didn't have DW.
Sun 01/06/03 at 09:45
Regular
"Light of the world"
Kiriyama wrote:
> THAT was made on Dreamweaver? It's completely pants!

You nastyy insensitive rotten vermin!

Nice 1 Cube! Well..I liked it! :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.