GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Game Nights"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/03/09 at 15:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
CURRENT PLAN: SUNDAY 22nd MARCH. GAME: MARIO KART WII? CANCELLED

We always seem to talk about getting everyone together for a game night but never seem to get around to doing them.

In order to change that, perhaps we can have a more concerted effort. Obviously, things like Xbox Live, PSN and Wii can accomodate playing games together and if we could organise times when we might be available, then we could decide on a game to play and have a good evening.

We could expand our horizons by perhaps playing a game that we've never played before. Emulators are available for the older games and we could maybe play a single player game together at the same time and relate our experiences.

It may only be for an hour or 2 but it'll be fun. We could help each other get achievements if you have games that requires multiplayer help (for instance, Halo 3 campaign) and also we could have week long challenges on games like we did with Mario Kart Wii when that came out.

If you want to post times you are CERTAIN that you will be available, feel free. It would be nice to get something started up.

EDIT

Raimundo - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
YH - Sunday evenings
Nin - After 10pm
Marink - Sunday and Monday
Grandprix - Any day except Thursday
Tue 24/03/09 at 21:55
Regular
"Metal.. Gear?!?"
Anyone got Left4Dead on xbox360?
Tue 24/03/09 at 19:34
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It's not necessarily just for Wii. It's for any game related thing where a lot of us get together and play games. Could be for any console.
Tue 24/03/09 at 16:21
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I think if everyone has each other's Wii number we can just do it at short notice. I don't think there's a need for so much planning.
Tue 24/03/09 at 14:37
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I can't do this weekend either really.

Let's start from scratch. Let's pick a day about a week or so away so that everyone can make it or try to make it and start from there.
Tue 24/03/09 at 08:50
Regular
I can't do this sunday evening I'm afraid.

Usually they're fine, it's just this one. Oh, and possibly the next one as that's Easter Sunday I think?

Maybe sundays aren't as good for me as I thought....
Mon 23/03/09 at 16:36
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I think this would probably do better in the General Forum.
Mon 23/03/09 at 14:43
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
As far as I'm aware, it didn't happen as a couple of people pulled out last week.

I guess it's back to the beginning. Dates, times, game.
Mon 23/03/09 at 10:41
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Just curious as to how this went? Would have liked to have been involved but due to work and, more importantly, Lost I couldn't commit this Sunday.
Thu 19/03/09 at 14:00
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Because of my Blockbusters closing this week it's possible i wont have the game in time for Sunday. I've upgraded my package on LoveFilm to include games but maybe left it a day late.
Wed 18/03/09 at 17:56
Regular
"Metal.. Gear?!?"
i would do mario kart but i cba 2 get my code n my bedroom has no space 4 it cz my ps3 n xbox take the room up along with 200 ps2 games 36 ps3 games n 8 xbox games :/

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.