GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrix Reloaded Mistakes!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/05/03 at 20:23
Regular
http://www.moviemistakes.com/film.php?filmid=3144 - 56 up so far, if you're interested.

I don't really know if this is a mistake, but when the hundreds of bullets are shot at Neo and he stops them, they are different when they drop to the ground and in many shots, it's evident that they are just plastic ball bearings, and the sounds they make are not what you would expect of many machine gun bullets.
Fri 06/06/03 at 12:11
Regular
"keep your receipt"
yes but then they wouldn't be able to fight on the roof and the film would be crap. That's like saying technically, ghosts and monsters don't exist so it's a mistake to have ghosts in a horror movie.

You're taking the nit-picking too far.
Sun 01/06/03 at 13:57
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Why does one person having silver bullets mean that others have to have the same? She only has silver bullets to kill those men, the others don't want to kill those men.
Sat 31/05/03 at 23:54
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I spotted a couple of the really obvious mistakes but they by no means ruined the film. You can't expect films or anything else for that matter to be 100% perfect. There'll always be human error.
Sat 31/05/03 at 22:33
You know she's called Persephone, is that like saying that the French guy is the Devil?
Sat 31/05/03 at 22:32
Regular
Leprechaun wrote:
> I think the silver bullets have something to do with when the Oracle
> mentions the anomalies in the Matrix. When people see ghosts,
> werewolves and vampires etc it is a glitch in the Matrix.
>
> Traditionally silver bullets are used against werewolves to kill them,
> so perhaps that is the relevance of it.
>
> When Neo stops the bullets that are being fired at him and they drop
> to the floor - they are bronze coloured not silver.

You've got a good point anyway, because Persephone used a silver bullet to kill the vampire man in the previous scene
Sat 31/05/03 at 22:15
Regular
what i don't like is when people pick at the continuity in a film.

sometimes it can make a film less enjoyable, but I can honestly say that I watched reloaded and didn't spot half of those continuity mistakes.

I think some people waste too much time picking at films.

if it is a fault with the story, or theory, then fair enough, it needs addressing, but putting things in like :

"In one scene a cars wheels are spinning, in the next they are not" is sad, how can this ruin your enjoyment of the film?
Sat 31/05/03 at 22:10
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Kiriyama wrote:
> And sorry about the quality, capturing off PowerDVD sucks :|

Not for me its not.

So do you have the SVCD by Centropy?
Sat 31/05/03 at 19:57
Regular
"118 118"
The guy in the room full of screens that show about 1000 images of Neo, amongst other things (I don't know the character name) looks like the KFC guy.
Sat 31/05/03 at 19:55
Regular
"118 118"
I think the silver bullets have something to do with when the Oracle mentions the anomalies in the Matrix. When people see ghosts, werewolves and vampires etc it is a glitch in the Matrix.

Traditionally silver bullets are used against werewolves to kill them, so perhaps that is the relevance of it.

When Neo stops the bullets that are being fired at him and they drop to the floor - they are bronze coloured not silver.
Sat 31/05/03 at 19:53
Regular
"-Lance-Vance-Dance-"
You guys dont have to worry about abything, becouse you are not watching the movie to compare stuff.
You just have to follow the story, and watch whats going on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.