GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A theory of life."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/05/03 at 14:38
Regular
Well not quite, but something to think about.

Honestly, can you prove that everyone you've heard about actually exiests. If you have never seen britney spears in real life, would it be so hard to believe if someone told you she DOSEN'T EXIEST.

God, I scare myself.

But then there's news all over the world. Isn't it weird how there is different news everyday? Can you prove all that news is ACTUALLY HAPPENING?

Then there's the world in general. If you've never been to, oh let's say, Turkey. If someone told you it didn't exiest, and that they could prove it, could you exept it?

How do you know ANYTHING if anyone else proves it?

Can you prove something that
A) You haven't seen?
B)That didn't actually happen?

We today relie on television to tell us how the world is 'doing'. What if there lying? What if it's all crap?

What if...?
Fri 30/05/03 at 15:33
Regular
The rival, how did it go with that girl?
Fri 30/05/03 at 15:23
Regular
Things exist, look around, what would be the point in lying about someone existing or not?

What I wonder about is how we see our lives. What I see as red could easily be yellow to any other person, but how would I know? I wouldn't. Everyone may see compeltely different colours, which many mins couldn't generate without seeing. Who knows?

But really, who cares? If ouyr perceptions of life are different, who will it affect other than those who spend their lives thinking about it? It's not really a big problem, is it? I can see why people think about death a lot, the unknown which no one can really speak of, but people are scared of what they don't know.

Something as stupid as what exists doesn't need to be discussed. You've been watching too much Matrix.
Fri 30/05/03 at 14:38
Regular
"He's back"
Well not quite, but something to think about.

Honestly, can you prove that everyone you've heard about actually exiests. If you have never seen britney spears in real life, would it be so hard to believe if someone told you she DOSEN'T EXIEST.

God, I scare myself.

But then there's news all over the world. Isn't it weird how there is different news everyday? Can you prove all that news is ACTUALLY HAPPENING?

Then there's the world in general. If you've never been to, oh let's say, Turkey. If someone told you it didn't exiest, and that they could prove it, could you exept it?

How do you know ANYTHING if anyone else proves it?

Can you prove something that
A) You haven't seen?
B)That didn't actually happen?

We today relie on television to tell us how the world is 'doing'. What if there lying? What if it's all crap?

What if...?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.