GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A theory of life."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/05/03 at 14:38
Regular
Well not quite, but something to think about.

Honestly, can you prove that everyone you've heard about actually exiests. If you have never seen britney spears in real life, would it be so hard to believe if someone told you she DOSEN'T EXIEST.

God, I scare myself.

But then there's news all over the world. Isn't it weird how there is different news everyday? Can you prove all that news is ACTUALLY HAPPENING?

Then there's the world in general. If you've never been to, oh let's say, Turkey. If someone told you it didn't exiest, and that they could prove it, could you exept it?

How do you know ANYTHING if anyone else proves it?

Can you prove something that
A) You haven't seen?
B)That didn't actually happen?

We today relie on television to tell us how the world is 'doing'. What if there lying? What if it's all crap?

What if...?
Fri 30/05/03 at 23:24
"period drama"
I've never seen any of you ...
There we go.

Life's full of what if's and but's and however's the key is just to ignore the pointless ones that'll lead you no where and get on with it.
Fri 30/05/03 at 22:56
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Some people are really unimaginative and narrow minded if they think you have to see the Matrix before you can have an interesting thought.
Fri 30/05/03 at 22:33
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I'm gonna steal a quote here from "Santa Claus" (I think thats what it was called)
"You might never have seen a briefcase full of 5 million dollars, but you know it exists."
There we go.
Fri 30/05/03 at 22:15
Regular
"He's back"
Yes.
Fri 30/05/03 at 22:03
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Don't you know, haven't you heard? - *Life is a figment of death's imagination.*
Fri 30/05/03 at 21:54
Regular
"Otaku"
Whilst I was tempted to launch upon another "if you hadn't seen Matrix then you'd never have thought of this" rant, I won't, mainly because someone else beat me to it.

Instead, I couldn't help but think of Sharon Apple in the Macross anime when reading the original post. For anyone unfortunate enough not to have seen this great anime, Sharon Apple is a pop legend in the Macross world, but is revealed to be nothing but an illusion, special effects mixed with a real person's voice.

Anyway, ultimately it does not matter what something is as long as you believe in it, or unless you can change it. So, if , heaven forbid, Britney wasn't real then it wouldn't matter if you liked her songs, or even her.

Of course, talking about Britney Spears in a forum with the header "intelligent discussion" has probably ripped the space-time continuom into little tiny pieces and created a billion new worlds....
Fri 30/05/03 at 20:29
Regular
"Chris Morris"
are you saying that something dosen't exist? If so, what?
Fri 30/05/03 at 20:27
Lil Ginge wrote:
> ....this sounds rather like my general studies paper...

boring?
Fri 30/05/03 at 16:17
Regular
"Light of the world"
....this sounds rather like my general studies paper...
Fri 30/05/03 at 15:45
Regular
"He's back"
Listen, nothing "was going". I knew that I can't have her. I needed to get over it. I still haven't.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.