GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lack of Football...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/05/03 at 13:32
Regular
Argh I can't take it anymore...

*Looks through TV Guide*

doh, nothing...

*Takes some random pills with Alcohol*

Thats better...
Sun 01/06/03 at 18:31
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> Scotland vs Germany on June 7th.
>
> And I'm going.
>
> w00t!

Judging from our recent performances that isn't a good thing
Sat 31/05/03 at 22:11
Lack of football, come on! its on nearly 24/7
Sat 31/05/03 at 14:13
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Celta Vigo are a great team, and I was surprised to see Celtic beat them. They knocked Villa out of the UEFA Cup twice, and have good players such as McCarthy.

Think Real Madrid will win 4-2 and PSG will scrape a 1-0 win.

Might watch the PSG game, providing I ain't playing football myself.
Sat 31/05/03 at 13:48
Regular
French Cup final tonight on eurosport if anyone's interested.

PSG vs Auxerre

Maybe Ronaldinho's final game for PSG? And check out Mexes and Cisse who will probably be coming to the premiership soon...

Or watch Real Madrid Vs Celta Vigo on Sky. Celta Vigo will be no push-over as they are going for a champions league spot themselves.
Sat 31/05/03 at 11:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Scotland vs Germany on June 7th.

And I'm going.

w00t!
Sat 31/05/03 at 11:33
Regular
Yeh still a couple of England matches to look forward to. There was an article in the paper the other day saying that there is an expected increase in depression cases over the coming months as we have had 22 months of football with the World Cup and people of going to struggle without it.
Sat 31/05/03 at 11:08
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Apart from the scottish final there is still football on tv this week and thats the England match.
Sat 31/05/03 at 09:10
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Well, the only way this can be improved is to have more than two 'decent' teams in Scotland.

If not then it is inevitable that either Rangers or Celtic will run away with the Silverware, hence Ranger's will probabaly win today - taking the treble.
Sat 31/05/03 at 00:20
3-2. Last game between them was a 2-2 draw, right?
Fri 30/05/03 at 23:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I think Rangers will win, but I'd rather Dundee did, as Rangers winning the treble would sicken me. I'm not a Celtic fan, but people here would ramble on anyway.

Sadly, the Dundee fans will all be busy injecting themselves with needles and won't turn up at the match...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.