GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've decided to campaign..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/05/03 at 19:26
Regular
I'd be really grateful if someone would just erm, vote for me. I only want one vote, and would appreciate it just to know that someone erm, has noticed me. Oh, and for Phi11ip's sake, I'll be polite and say please.

Why should you vote for me? I don't know, you'll have to answer that one. I hate being one of them people that judges themselves.

If you do choose that the vote should be given to one of the top guys like Rosalind or Microchips (the people who I said would come top two) then that's cool, and see this as an early campaign for August. Of course, this will be deleted when the forum is deleted, so you'll just have to remember my campaign. I've never asked to be a notable, and still, I'm not asking here, but one vote would be nice.

Again, thanks in advance.
DW

Late Campaigner
Thu 29/05/03 at 19:26
Regular
I'd be really grateful if someone would just erm, vote for me. I only want one vote, and would appreciate it just to know that someone erm, has noticed me. Oh, and for Phi11ip's sake, I'll be polite and say please.

Why should you vote for me? I don't know, you'll have to answer that one. I hate being one of them people that judges themselves.

If you do choose that the vote should be given to one of the top guys like Rosalind or Microchips (the people who I said would come top two) then that's cool, and see this as an early campaign for August. Of course, this will be deleted when the forum is deleted, so you'll just have to remember my campaign. I've never asked to be a notable, and still, I'm not asking here, but one vote would be nice.

Again, thanks in advance.
DW

Late Campaigner
Thu 29/05/03 at 19:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I vote for DW
Thu 29/05/03 at 19:28
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Better late than never.
Thu 29/05/03 at 19:28
Regular
"Baros!!!"
• DW • wrote:

> Why should you vote for me?

For winning the FA Cup

=D
Thu 29/05/03 at 19:29
Regular
Foreman wrote:
> • DW • wrote:
>
> Why should you vote for me?
>
> For winning the FA Cup
>
> =D

That's a good enough reason.

Oh, and for beating Virtuoso. You know, Figo hasn't been online since I beat him. Reckon he's humiliated?
Thu 29/05/03 at 19:30
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Go DW!
Regular
"\\"
I'd also like one vote...

It's not gonna happen but it would be funny to have one.
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> I vote for DW

*Hugs Monkey Man*
Thu 29/05/03 at 19:31
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Could be

Aready voted for Chipseh, so can't vote for you now

:-C
Thu 29/05/03 at 19:31
Regular
Blank wrote:
> Better late than never.

Too true.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.