GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cuddle your pets tonight and whisper "I wuv you" softly into furry ears"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/05/03 at 17:36
Regular
Because they will be dead by dawn. I'm even going to include any wildlife that inhabits your garden. Total genocide.

You had your chance.
Fri 30/05/03 at 14:17
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Good job I don't know where Stoke is.
Fri 30/05/03 at 13:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I made a funny noisehahahahahaha

You should also beware of FFF, as he is currently rounding up any animals not sellotaped to Ford Fiesta dashboards, for our secret animal love sanctuary. In Stoke.
Fri 30/05/03 at 12:55
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I voted for you

Will my goldfish be alright?
Fri 30/05/03 at 12:21
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Their doom is imminent; for I have infected them with the entropy virus. Some of your pets will try and kill themselves by playing with cars, the rest will not live beyond old age.

I hate you all for making me do this.

You sick f#cks.
Thu 29/05/03 at 20:19
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I'm seeing your point, definitely, but as you say they're getting prepared for an imminent stoate attack, and so they need strong leadership, perhaps only the leadership a slow loris can give. Of course, beneath the slow loris general, there would be multiple colonels and sergeants, all slender, who will provide the leadership on the battlefield, just not the tactics beforehand.
Thu 29/05/03 at 18:40
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Possibly, and it's a very nice theory you've formulated there, but still I can't see it going smoothly. There'll be some fighting amongst the ranks, and that's the last thing we need with a stoate attack imminent.
Thu 29/05/03 at 18:37
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
That's my reason for thinking it, it's exactly what you wouldn't expect. Maybe the superiority of the slender loris was merely a ploy to hide the slow loris from harm, due to its superior intellect and strategic planning capabilities.

It's exactly the kind of thing a sly animal like a loris (slender or slow) would do.
Thu 29/05/03 at 18:35
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
A slender loris taking orders from a slow? I can't see that one happening, pers'nally...
Thu 29/05/03 at 18:29
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
The otter might be able to hold it off, yes, but long enough for all the slender lorises (lorii?) to get there... I think not.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that the slender loris army is led by a single slow loris.
Thu 29/05/03 at 18:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
The only thing that can combat a stoate is Gerrid's slender loris population.

Although I have an otter of giant proportions with just crazy claws that could hold it off until they got here.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.