GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spoof Off, anyone?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/05/03 at 21:07
Regular
I know a lot of people are busy with exams and stuff around this time of year, but I think it is about time for another spoof off contest.

The last Spoof Off was a big sucess and the forums have seen a lack of spoofs until lately, so how does everyone fancy testing their spoofing skills and setting a date for the next spoof off extravaganza?
Thu 29/05/03 at 14:06
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Mandy didn't win. He won a GAD for a story on the day the Spoof Off was held.

Mandy winning is like giving Ben Affleck a Grammy for his performance in Changing Lanes.
Thu 29/05/03 at 14:02
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Kyle I'm ashamed that you didn't mention the great Drunk Cow that hosted the first EVER spoof off that El Blokey lost in.

I think another spoof off would be fun. WS is not here to bash them, there is a huge lack of them, these forums suck now in days, I have a spoof ready, nuns fart.

It just makes sence.

HHAT and Mandatare should be the judges. HHAT because he is always a trustworthy host for anything and Mandy because he won the last one.
Thu 29/05/03 at 09:21
Regular
"Smells of blue"
If there is one I'll go in for it. How does it work?
Thu 29/05/03 at 08:01
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Mandatare's WASN'T A SPOOF. It was a story.
Wed 28/05/03 at 23:12
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
As current spoof off champion, shouldn't i be a judge?
Wed 28/05/03 at 22:23
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Memorandum wrote:
> *cough* http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ (SPACE) display_messages.php?threadid=77130&forumid=423 *cough*

i liked it!
Wed 28/05/03 at 22:23
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Ahh you mean YOUR spoofs are crap.

Agreed.
Wed 28/05/03 at 22:21
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
*cough* http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php? (SPACE) threadid=62526&forumid=416 *cough*
Wed 28/05/03 at 22:21
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
*slap* Oi, no!
Wed 28/05/03 at 22:19
Regular
There's a good reason why there are no spoofs.

They suck.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.