GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fight Fight Fight"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/05/03 at 15:16
Regular
Just thought I would start a conversation off with a simple question

Have you ever been in a fight?

I shall answer first: Not really

I have been in a few fights but non have even resulted in blood been shown.

Although once when I was eight on holiday... some French kid punched me in the back of the head and started laughing. I had sun stroke or something so smashed him in the face, where a fountain of bloody exploded out his nose and I run away.

I'm a girl basically
Sat 31/05/03 at 20:38
Regular
most fights in high schools begin with a sharp punch to the face or a kick up the ar*e, something along those lines - then it blows into a leg-grabbing, punching and kicking frenzy. when i say leg-grabbing i dont mean knee-squeezing or thigh-caressing, i mean two words joined with a dash sort of leg-grabbing.
Sat 31/05/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Hedfix wrote:
> By the way glovey you've got 3 unclaimed GADs. Just thought you'd like
> to know.

I'm aware :) Special Reserve have been especially kind to me recently. 3 GADs in 18 days I believe. I'll be claiming 'em soon.
Sat 31/05/03 at 19:29
Regular
"118 118"
I've never being in a propper fight, although I box and spar with others in the ring. I don't want to fight unless I really have to.
Sat 31/05/03 at 19:02
Regular
"8==="
Black Glove wrote:
> Once. Back when I was at school. Mustered the courage to stand up to a
> bully who'd been tormenting me and punched his lights out. I must say
> it was liberating. But since then, no.

Good for you!

By the way glovey you've got 3 unclaimed GADs. Just thought you'd like to know.

*Is jealous*
Sat 31/05/03 at 09:31
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Once. Back when I was at school. Mustered the courage to stand up to a bully who'd been tormenting me and punched his lights out. I must say it was liberating. But since then, no.
Sat 31/05/03 at 04:30
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Usually I'm pretty placid, and would never start a fight, but once I kicked someone in the nuts really hard once for turning the Gameboy I was playing off when I was about to complete Super Mario Land. We'd play it every lunchtime but there was never enough time to get to the end, except this one time I did, but that anus turned it off :O|
Fri 30/05/03 at 14:39
Regular
"8==="
Worst thing is to put your thumb on the of inside your curled up fingers when you punch.
Fri 30/05/03 at 14:29
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Best thing to do is clench a lighter in your fist as it makes the surface of you fist a lot flatter therefore a better punch.
Fri 30/05/03 at 10:07
Regular
Kyz22 wrote:
>
> And how exactly do you punch 'correctly'?
>
> A lot of people tuck their thumb under their finger when they punch,
> you're 'supposed' to rest it on top of your index finger.
>
> Some people hit sideways with he knucles near their fingertips as
> opposed to their larger knucles.
>
> There isn't one generic way to punch but if people have never punched
> before, their first attempt probably won't be too good.

I punch with my knuckles facing outwards, it hurts more. I also have quite sharp fingernails, which means I get a small deal of pain as well.

Anyway, I'm past punching things, the only reason I can remember how I punch is because I have a little boxing bag thing downstairs. It rules.
Fri 30/05/03 at 10:04
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
>
> Fights are over in a few seconds, and involve a lot of shirt pulling
> and flailing.
> Anyone that thinks you circle each other jabbing like a movie-star is
> lying to themselves and they know it.
>

Yeah, but everyone who enters a fight usually intends to do Matrix/Jackie Chan stylish combat.

There is normally one clean punch, and then someone breaks it up, both men with a few scracthes and their shirt halfway up their back.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.