GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Great film endings (**spoilers**)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/05/03 at 14:44
Regular
Taking of the Pelham 123:

Walter Matthau character discovers the fourth man due to him sneezing(sp). His look when he re-opens the door is priceless.....

Event Horizon:

Captain Miller (Lawrence Fishbourne) sends himself and Weir to hell. The two survivors watch the ship go through the gateway and then put themselves in stasis to await the rescue party. When the party arrives, one of the rescuers is Weir and the ship's door starts to close.....

Shawshank Redemption:

Morgan Freeman finds his long-term friend fixing a boat on a beach in Mexico. Particularly satisfying ending to an excellent film.....

28 Days Later:

Plane flies over the 3 survivors and their "hello" sign before requesting a helicopter. The lead female then says "Do you think he saw us this time?".

Mad Max:

Max finds the final member of the biker gang that killed his wife and chains him to an over-turned car. He then hands him a hacksaw and gives him the choice of cutting the handcuffs in 10 minutes or through his leg in 5. Car blows up and Mad drives off into the wastelands....

Escape From New York:

Snake starts World War 3 by switching tapes on the President then calmy hobbles off, cig in mouth, whilst destroying the tape they went into New York to recover.......

Anyone care to comment/add more. I'm really bored :-)
Tue 27/05/03 at 14:57
Regular
"we escape....."
The endings to Clue and Wayne's World
Tue 27/05/03 at 13:56
Regular
"fake polystyrene ma"
The ending to The Usual Suspects is the best ending I've ever seen. I won't say anything because it will ruin the film for anyone who hasn't seen it, but I highly recommend everyone watch this film.
Tue 27/05/03 at 13:21
Regular
Full Monty - ALl the mens get Nekkid.
Tue 27/05/03 at 13:14
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
American History X: When Edward Furlong gets killed.

Lock stock: With the ginger one hanging onto the bridge.
Tue 27/05/03 at 13:10
Regular
Titanic - Leonardo Di Caprio dies.
Tue 27/05/03 at 11:51
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Event Horizon was roobish.
Tue 27/05/03 at 00:27
Regular
"8==="
The ending to 'Fallen'
Mon 26/05/03 at 23:08
Regular
"thegodfather"
Interesting alternate ending on the Se7en DVD,instead of Brad Pitt killing Kevin Spacey,Morgan Freeman shoot's him to save his young partners career.
Mon 26/05/03 at 22:43
Regular
"we escape....."
the 3 way shoot out and last 20 mins of the good the bad and the ugly
Mon 26/05/03 at 22:14
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
End Of Evangelion had a great ending and the middle was great too!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.