GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Great film endings (**spoilers**)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/05/03 at 14:44
Regular
Taking of the Pelham 123:

Walter Matthau character discovers the fourth man due to him sneezing(sp). His look when he re-opens the door is priceless.....

Event Horizon:

Captain Miller (Lawrence Fishbourne) sends himself and Weir to hell. The two survivors watch the ship go through the gateway and then put themselves in stasis to await the rescue party. When the party arrives, one of the rescuers is Weir and the ship's door starts to close.....

Shawshank Redemption:

Morgan Freeman finds his long-term friend fixing a boat on a beach in Mexico. Particularly satisfying ending to an excellent film.....

28 Days Later:

Plane flies over the 3 survivors and their "hello" sign before requesting a helicopter. The lead female then says "Do you think he saw us this time?".

Mad Max:

Max finds the final member of the biker gang that killed his wife and chains him to an over-turned car. He then hands him a hacksaw and gives him the choice of cutting the handcuffs in 10 minutes or through his leg in 5. Car blows up and Mad drives off into the wastelands....

Escape From New York:

Snake starts World War 3 by switching tapes on the President then calmy hobbles off, cig in mouth, whilst destroying the tape they went into New York to recover.......

Anyone care to comment/add more. I'm really bored :-)
Mon 26/05/03 at 14:44
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
Taking of the Pelham 123:

Walter Matthau character discovers the fourth man due to him sneezing(sp). His look when he re-opens the door is priceless.....

Event Horizon:

Captain Miller (Lawrence Fishbourne) sends himself and Weir to hell. The two survivors watch the ship go through the gateway and then put themselves in stasis to await the rescue party. When the party arrives, one of the rescuers is Weir and the ship's door starts to close.....

Shawshank Redemption:

Morgan Freeman finds his long-term friend fixing a boat on a beach in Mexico. Particularly satisfying ending to an excellent film.....

28 Days Later:

Plane flies over the 3 survivors and their "hello" sign before requesting a helicopter. The lead female then says "Do you think he saw us this time?".

Mad Max:

Max finds the final member of the biker gang that killed his wife and chains him to an over-turned car. He then hands him a hacksaw and gives him the choice of cutting the handcuffs in 10 minutes or through his leg in 5. Car blows up and Mad drives off into the wastelands....

Escape From New York:

Snake starts World War 3 by switching tapes on the President then calmy hobbles off, cig in mouth, whilst destroying the tape they went into New York to recover.......

Anyone care to comment/add more. I'm really bored :-)
Mon 26/05/03 at 15:08
Regular
memento : We find out leonard actually set it up so HE would kill his best friend, by starting a chain of clues.
Mon 26/05/03 at 16:38
For the Shawshank Redemption I think the bit where the prison guy throws the thing through the poster is better than the ending.
Mon 26/05/03 at 16:52
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> memento : We find out leonard actually set it up so HE would kill his
> best friend, by starting a chain of clues.

So Guy Pearce' character set it all up so he could kill Teddy or John G? Why would he do that?
Mon 26/05/03 at 17:08
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
Oh yeah, thought of another classic:

Shallow Grave:

Ewan McGregor's character lies pinned to the kitchen floor with a knife through his shoulder and starts to smile. Then you see where the money is....
Mon 26/05/03 at 19:10
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Dude Where's My Care:

They find the car.
Mon 26/05/03 at 19:11
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Dude Where's My Car:

They find the car.
Mon 26/05/03 at 19:12
Regular
"None Stored"
fight club: brad pitts character is actually him
Mon 26/05/03 at 19:13
Regular
"None Stored"
happy gilmore: he gets the girl and his gran's house back
Mon 26/05/03 at 19:15
Regular
"Whatever!"
Planet of the Apes (Original) - The statue of Liberty, finding out it was earth all along!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.