GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Penis cramp"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/05/03 at 22:32
Regular
Does it exsist, if so must be painful.
Sat 24/05/03 at 22:32
" Crazy!"
Does it exsist, if so must be painful.
Sat 24/05/03 at 22:54
Regular
"None Stored"
Diggy wrote:
> Does it exsist, if so must be painful.

i think it does indeed exist, and i dont even want to think about it
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:30
Regular
You need muscles for cramp, so no, it doesn't exist.
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:35
Regular
"118 118"
Edgy wrote:
> You need muscles for cramp, so no, it doesn't exist.

Isn't that what it is made out of...
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:37
"period drama"
Mine's made of a fairy liquid bottle, some lolipop sticks, a load of sticky-back plastic and glitter.
Sun 25/05/03 at 13:00
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
One you made earlier?
Sun 25/05/03 at 16:16
Regular
"I ush!"
No muscle. it's soft fleshy tissue that becomes engorged with blood. The muscle that controls it *kind of* making it twitch at will and causing much amusement to some individuals (myself included) is the same muscle that controls urination.
Interestingly (or not) the only muscle to be connected at just one end (assuming that a throbbing manhood would be, if it were a muscle) is the tongue.

But if we are going to discus male genetailia . . .

When I was doing sex education, many moons ago our teacher let us ask anonymous questions by writing them on pieces of paper and handing them to the front. One person asked what size the average erect throbbing manhood is. Teach said that whatever you've got is fine, and that size doesn't really matter. Then the lucky lady claimed that the average erect throbbing manhood is about nine inches long.

I'm quite proud to say I didn't bat an eyelid, but then, I was young and naive, and thought there was still plenty of time for the little fella to catch up.

Just for the record, according to one survey the average length erect, measured along the top of the throbbing manhood from tip to abdomen, was 6.4 inches (163mm). The average circumference (girth) at the widest point, regardless of whether this was head, shaft or base of the throbbing manhood, was 5.0 inches (128 mm). The average length of the soft throbbing manhood was 3.4 inches (86mm).

P.S. The filter filtered out a naughty word that was used repeatedly in this post, so I replaced it with Rosalind's nickname of choice for male genetalia, although I'm not sure it really works in the last case of a soft throbbing manhood.
Sun 25/05/03 at 16:18
"I love yo... lamp."
Right well er that is interesting.
Sun 25/05/03 at 18:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Those are averages?

For what? A horse?
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:08
"period drama"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> One you made earlier?

No, just right now.
I felt left out.
Looks pretty good though...
*Waggles*
*Chuckles*
Yup.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.