GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Street Fighter IV"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Street Fighter IV'.
Sat 21/02/09 at 19:32
Regular
"THFC"
So plenty of us have the game and i am sure we are all enjoying it aswell. Be it the 360 or Ps3 that you have it on, i though we could do with a topic about the game, just offering hints, tips and how to unlock certain things - pete has posted a great bit in the madcatz controller thread he created, on how to unlock all the characters, so thank you for that and i will copy it over in a bit.

But i am finding myself being pretty bad at this game, i have not played it much but the arcade mode on medium difficulty is proving really hard and making it a frustrating experience to play. I have spells of playing well and have won a few online games.

I like using Ken and also Ryu but i need to expand my characters and i think it really is a game you have to play loads to get better at, which is really annoying because so many games you can pick up and pay well (well i find that anyway lol)

I struggle with pulling off super and ultimate combos, in the training section i can do the super combo occasionally but any help would be great!

So let the helping commence, i am going through arcade on Medium to unlock the achievement, so i appreciate any advice.

Look forward to seeing people thoughts on the game and also getting hints and tips.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Fri 27/02/09 at 19:39
Regular
"THFC"
Yea i really like the demo and i think i will claim it because it just seems like a fun game. Plus the online could be good, if you level up and get new planes!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.