GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vanilla Coke"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/05/03 at 19:42
Regular
Isn't that the weirdest drink? It has a distinct taste, yet when you finish it you seem to wonder 'what did that taste like?'.

Maybe it's another scheme to try and gte people to drink more and more of it :-)

"Wow, that's seven bottles. I'm about to burst. Hey Vanilla Coke, I wonder what that tastes like?"
Mon 26/05/03 at 22:19
Regular
"cachoo"
I never got to finish it. It tastes foul. Like.. nothing.
Shouldn't even be in the Coke range. Ick.
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:39
Regular
"bWo > You"
Vanilla Coke -

a) it fizzes in your mouth for a second or so,
b) then it tastes like cream soda
c) then it's gone.

Just like Diet Coke and Lemon tastes just like lemonade. Curious...
Sun 25/05/03 at 10:01
Regular
"He's back"
Vanilla coke is HEAVENLY.
Sun 25/05/03 at 09:51
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
The strangest thing is that Diet Vanilla Coke tastes the same as Vanilla Coke. Unlike normal Coke and Diet Coke.
Sat 24/05/03 at 21:32
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
It tastes like normal Coke for a few seconds, then the vanilla steps in. THE single most disgusting drink I've ever tasted.
Sat 24/05/03 at 20:56
Regular
"\\"
TGMbloke wrote:
> I drank that nasty stuff about a year ago in America. Allong with
> 'Gateraid' and a bucnh of other strange orange wrapped kit
> kats...Those Americans are LIGHT YEARS ahead of us when it comes to
> food!

And also lightyears ahead in eating it.
Sat 24/05/03 at 20:23
Regular
"Light of the world"
cookie monster wrote:
> Vanilla monster munch is taking it too far.
Indeed...well its enough to make a man literlly heave i definatly think it is taking it to far!
Sat 24/05/03 at 20:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Vanilla monster munch is taking it too far.
Sat 24/05/03 at 20:17
Regular
"Light of the world"
There is Vanilla Coke?? I think i will stay clear of that one after seeing y friends face once eating vanilla monster munch :S
Sat 24/05/03 at 20:16
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I got a 2 litre bottle a couple of weeks ago.

You are right thought, you drink it and it just tastes strange, it doesnt even taste like cream soda, which i assumed it would.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.