GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vanilla Coke"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/05/03 at 19:42
Regular
Isn't that the weirdest drink? It has a distinct taste, yet when you finish it you seem to wonder 'what did that taste like?'.

Maybe it's another scheme to try and gte people to drink more and more of it :-)

"Wow, that's seven bottles. I'm about to burst. Hey Vanilla Coke, I wonder what that tastes like?"
Wed 28/05/03 at 12:05
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
They were giving out free cans of this outside the Liverpool club shop on saturday.. had me a few mwhahaha!
Tue 27/05/03 at 19:16
Regular
from these posts i can determine that you can no longer call life 'marmite', but call it 'vanilla coke' instead. some hate it, some love it, and for some it just goes sour on them.
vanilla coke just tastes strange, yes. like you've just whopped down sulphuric acid and perfume mixed together and carbonated.
Tue 27/05/03 at 12:05
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Damn the Monkey's have evolved!

Pfft.
Tue 27/05/03 at 11:20
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
yeah.. it is all funny like..
Tue 27/05/03 at 02:21
Regular
"8==="
A pizza place I used to go to did 'coke floats' (vanilla ice cream floating on a big glass of coke). Vanilla coke tastes just like that. Spot on!
Tue 27/05/03 at 00:06
Regular
vanilla coke sounds positively disgusting.

why can't they leave things alone. vanilla is meant for ice-cream and nothing else.
Tue 27/05/03 at 00:04
Regular
the_aoe_slaught wrote:
> TGMbloke wrote:
Those Americans are LIGHT YEARS ahead of us when it comes to food!
>
> And also lightyears ahead in eating it.

:cD
Mon 26/05/03 at 23:50
Regular
"Selected"
I think its crap
Mon 26/05/03 at 22:44
"slightlyshortertagl"
El Blokey wrote:
> The strangest thing is that Diet Vanilla Coke tastes the same as
> Vanilla Coke. Unlike normal Coke and Diet Coke.

Nop.

Diet has a weaker Vanilla taste.
Mon 26/05/03 at 22:22
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
My mate is dangerously addicted to Vanilla Coke. He drinks 4 bottles a day. I don't how he can, the stuff tastes like a flat pepsi Float.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.