GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Da Big Brother House Mates"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/05/03 at 21:11
Regular
Oh my god! They actually acknowledged the fact that there are other countries in the UK as well as England. All we need to do now is to get them to acknowledge the geography of the UK so that they stop calling people from places like Liverpool Northerners when they are clearly in the centre. Anyway, that Irish guy is great lol he has the worlds best accent! That guy Gos is a strange homeboy, that really thin woman is bulimic or something, the other guys are scallies/chavs/schemes/NEDs whatever you want to call them. The female twin in into superstition I can just tell and I'm pretty sure the rest will just be insane plane and simple.
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:11
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Oh my god! They actually acknowledged the fact that there are other countries in the UK as well as England. All we need to do now is to get them to acknowledge the geography of the UK so that they stop calling people from places like Liverpool Northerners when they are clearly in the centre. Anyway, that Irish guy is great lol he has the worlds best accent! That guy Gos is a strange homeboy, that really thin woman is bulimic or something, the other guys are scallies/chavs/schemes/NEDs whatever you want to call them. The female twin in into superstition I can just tell and I'm pretty sure the rest will just be insane plane and simple.
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:14
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Who's the fat-bum girl? shes fat!
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:16
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Is Davina McCall pregger again?

Why does she have a wig on, or did she dye it black and get a mop-head on purpose?
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:17
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I think the fat-bum girl is the twin. She says when she feels something her twin feels it too so you just know that she is going to be superstitious. You know, she'll try to baptise the chickens etc.
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:29
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Lol!

I saw in the newspaper that there was a transexual in it, any truth in this or just 'The Sun' wanting to put the word 'sex' into another news story?
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:30
Regular
It looks crap.
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:32
Regular
It does look rubbish. There are scousers in there so for one of their taskas they have to resist the temptation of stealing everything in the house an passing it over the wall.

The girl with the ginger hair is really getting on my nerves and I want to attack the screen using abusive language in the hope she will shut up.
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:45
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I hate them all.
especially Steph.
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:54
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'm rooting for Cameron because if he wins it'll be one of Ireland's few successes.
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:55
Regular
I am goss, Hi i am nush...
Someone shoot me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.