GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can you explain The Matrix Reloaded?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/05/03 at 14:53
Regular
*Contains Spoilers*

I went to see Reloaded yesterday and its left me confused?
If anyone can answer my questions i'd be greatfull.

First of all, whats the deal with the french dude and the twins? I'm guessing they are programmes but why are they there? and how can he programme the cake that he sent to the woman in the pink dress?

What was going on with the architect at the end? Six Matrixes? eh? And what were the 2 doors supposed to be? Neo went to save Trinity but what was the other door supposed to be for? Was he trying to trick Neo when he said about everyone being unplugged from the matrix or am i reading to far into it?

When Neo turned into an EMP and stopped the robot, I was totaly confused (and also gutted cos that ruined the film for me). I doubt that can be explained yet. Its supposed to be a cliffhanger, but if you can answer my other questions it might restore my faith in what should have been an excelent film.
Sat 24/05/03 at 09:58
Regular
I thought I saw him...the first one, right? Daddy G, not Dubya.
Sat 24/05/03 at 09:21
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Stryke wrote:
(the Architect
> flashes images of Hitler e.t.c on the screens)

And if you look closely, George Bush is on there too.
Fri 23/05/03 at 20:47
Regular
"  "
Oh I see.
Fri 23/05/03 at 20:40
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The ones in the lorries and cop cars weren't Smith's, they were regular agents.
Fri 23/05/03 at 20:38
Regular
"  "
Yeah. Usually when he clones himself he has to stick his hand into them, but the ones in the Police cars and Lorries during the chase just instantly turned to Smiths.
Fri 23/05/03 at 20:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
El Nå†ßu© wrote:
> Sticking his fist in them, as in punching them hard in the stomach.
> You know what I mean. ;)

Actually i don't. Are you talking about Smith copying himself?
Fri 23/05/03 at 20:34
Regular
"  "
Sticking his fist in them, as in punching them hard in the stomach. You know what I mean. ;)
Fri 23/05/03 at 20:33
Regular
"  "
I couldn't undertsand how all the dudes in the lorries and police cars started turning into Agents without Agent Smith sticking his fist in them. :S
Fri 23/05/03 at 18:06
Regular
Yeah but remember that not all the people will be freed, because Morpheus said that they never free a mind once it reaches a certain age - 'it's too dangerous, the mind has trouble letting go'

And if Keanu Reeves is 'old' in that context, that reduces the amount quite considerably.
Fri 23/05/03 at 17:49
Regular
Good point. If I was a human released from the Matrix, I'd do a Cypher.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.