GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what's the first band you listened to"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/05/03 at 18:49
Regular
when I was 7 my first real singer/band whatever you want to call them was Rob Zombie.After that I really only liked Rock/heavy metal and stuff like that in Gr 4 I started to like Limp bizkit and still do.And once in grade 5 on the last day of school we could do anything we wanted so I brought all of my Limp bizkit cd's and me and my friends were listining to this stuff on a portable Cd player in the corner of the class.and this guy called Arnoled picked up my Cd with this huge Parental Advisory sticker on it and shout's out Mrs.koopman.Shouting and cursing at this idiot just before the teacher came grabed my bunndle of Cd's looking at the name of the songs just before she could listen on the portable Cd player we switched the d with now 30 that my friend had.i wonder what would have happend to us if we had left that cd in there.
Wed 21/05/03 at 20:42
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
the_aoe_slaught wrote:
> ...not another american!!!
>
> Well it was probably the offspring when my bro was playing gran
> turismo and he was playing ixnay on the hombre.

Bah, hypocrite. And by playing, do you mean listening to or playing on guitar? Dodgy terminology, "mate".

:0P
Wed 21/05/03 at 19:21
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
afraid to say I'm not an american
Tue 20/05/03 at 21:24
Regular
I think you should be knighted Richard-Fish.
Tue 20/05/03 at 21:23
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I walk like an egyptian
Way-oh way-oh
Tue 20/05/03 at 21:21
Regular
I am Egyptian.
Tue 20/05/03 at 21:18
Regular
"Light of the world"
froot wrote:
> I'm in grade 7 too.
>
> Want to trade Pokémon cards?

grades>??? are you american??
Tue 20/05/03 at 21:06
Regular
I'm in grade 7 too.

Want to trade Pokémon cards?
Tue 20/05/03 at 21:04
Regular
"\\"
...not another american!!!

Well it was probably the offspring when my bro was playing gran turismo and he was playing ixnay on the hombre.
Tue 20/05/03 at 21:01
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Eminem was the singer to get me into music in Year 8. Yes, I despised music until I was 11/12 :|
Tue 20/05/03 at 21:00
Regular
"we escape....."
in reply to ure question dire straits were prolly the first band i listened to only one i can remember. I remember buying "Money for Nothing" wen i was about 7ish prolly, but i didn't buy many CD's wen i was younger but a few singles including REM everybody hurts and of course the NOW albums. Spose i used to listen to oasis and blur a bit wen i was about 10 to 12 cos my sister listened to them, but not really that big a fan. i prolly got really into music wen i was about 14.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.