GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what's the first band you listened to"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/05/03 at 18:49
Regular
when I was 7 my first real singer/band whatever you want to call them was Rob Zombie.After that I really only liked Rock/heavy metal and stuff like that in Gr 4 I started to like Limp bizkit and still do.And once in grade 5 on the last day of school we could do anything we wanted so I brought all of my Limp bizkit cd's and me and my friends were listining to this stuff on a portable Cd player in the corner of the class.and this guy called Arnoled picked up my Cd with this huge Parental Advisory sticker on it and shout's out Mrs.koopman.Shouting and cursing at this idiot just before the teacher came grabed my bunndle of Cd's looking at the name of the songs just before she could listen on the portable Cd player we switched the d with now 30 that my friend had.i wonder what would have happend to us if we had left that cd in there.
Thu 22/05/03 at 17:58
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
That is something I have yet to do. Oh, sorry, I did download the Star Wars theme for a home movie when messing about with my new digital camcorder.
Thu 22/05/03 at 17:56
Regular
"8==="
English_Bloke wrote:

> I don’t tend to buy much; I just listen to the radio.

and download it all eh?
Thu 22/05/03 at 17:39
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
First band I really listened to would have to be Oasis. Sort of got into music in their hey day. They're the biggest influence on my music taste today.
Thu 22/05/03 at 17:36
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
My first album I bought was East 17 Steam.
The most recent album I bought was Nickleback Silver Side Up.
I don’t tend to buy much; I just listen to the radio.
Thu 22/05/03 at 17:27
Regular
"8==="
A rubber band.

No seriously, first album I got was either 'The Fat Boys: crush on you' or 'Adamski live and direct'
Thu 22/05/03 at 17:02
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
First CD I got was some compilation, got rid of it years ago. Oldest CD I've got is Kill 'Em All by Metallica, which was recorded in May 1983. Hell, That's almost 5 years before I was born.
Thu 22/05/03 at 10:56
"Uzi Lover"
The first album I bought was Dance Mania 3 :-D
Thu 22/05/03 at 10:30
Regular
"Whatever!"
My first single I think was Shaggy, Oh Carolina
First album Garbage, Garbage
Thu 22/05/03 at 09:47
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
The first CD single I ever bought was Babylon Zoo, Spaceman. *shame*
The first CD album I ever bought was Blur, The Great Escape. *less shame*

I think the first song per se I ever bought was Hale and Pace, The Stonk on Vinyl. *readies noose*

But I've made up for it now, honest! I listen to good music!
Thu 22/05/03 at 09:34
Regular
"cachoo"
I didn't listen to much music properly until I was about 14 or 15. But now I love it and find it very theraputic depending on what's playing.

Travis was near enough one of the first bands I listened to. I liked a lot of Indie stuff too. Then possibly, Radiohead and Massive Attack and so on.. Blah blah blah blah..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.