GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Bangs head on wall* SPOILER ALERT"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/05/03 at 06:46
Regular
Where do they hire these storyline writers from?! Tell me please, as I'd like a job there just to see what actually goes on when they work.

TRIPLE H vs. KEVIN NASH IN A HELL IN A CELL! Badd Blood is soooooo gunna suck. Maybe.

But seriously, don't they learn. Nash will so blatantly beat HHH at Badd Blood. I personally don't want to see them battling it out again.

Also on RAW.

La Resistance def. Test & Scott Steiner

Please...La Resistance, some French freaks once again defeating Test and Steiner, WWE's latest jobbers. What happened to Test's push? That seems to have died down now, all because of this storyline with Steiner. And, they really done well with the "Who tried running down Goldberg?" story. It was so blatantly Jericho...but couldn't they have built this up more, so we have a proper Jericho/Goldberg feud for Badd Blood? Bah, I dunno.

Looks like The Game and Flair might be splitting, after Triple H chose him to defend his World Title against. Trips thought Flair would lie down for the cover, but no no no, Flair put up a fight. Flair will probably go face again, and manage Kevin Nash or something. I'd love to see Flair manage Jericho and Christian, that would do good for their heel status.

Oh, and Goldberg is on the Hi-Lite Reel next week!

RAW seemed okay, I guess. I'll probably watch it, just to see Kane and RVD vs. Jericho and Christian. Oh, and I wanna see the Dudleyz in their match.
Thu 22/05/03 at 09:42
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> Kind of an understatement then grandprix hehe
>
> The first part of my piece was a very sarcastic comment on the things
> HHH himself has tried to blame for the WWE's decline. He's blamed
> Tough Enough, Confidential and the likes of Maven for the problems.
>
> Then the rest of it is my true opinion on why i think the WWE is
> failing

OOOOh OK, kinda hard to realise sadastic behaviour over the net.
Thu 22/05/03 at 09:40
Regular
• DW • wrote:
> Maven seriously does rock. His music rocks too. :cP
>
> He has done great, especially since his mum went ill during Tough
> Enough, which obviously affected him. He still battled through. Him
> and Hurricane, future tag team champions.

That would give him the boost he needs. He's been in the WWE for quite a while now but he hasn't had any sort of boost.
Wed 21/05/03 at 21:49
Regular
Shaun, what other songs have this band done? Might go download some.

And yes, his infamous elimination in the Royal Rumble. Hoho. Ah, that was good...
Wed 21/05/03 at 21:40
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Hoshal rule (they did his theme - "Around The Stars") but his claim to fame is dropkicking The Undertaker :D
Wed 21/05/03 at 20:12
Regular
Maven seriously does rock. His music rocks too. :cP

He has done great, especially since his mum went ill during Tough Enough, which obviously affected him. He still battled through. Him and Hurricane, future tag team champions.
Wed 21/05/03 at 19:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Lipe wrote:
> He just doesn't....

---

Considering he had no involvements with wrestling before Tough Enough, I think he's done incredibly well to come as far as he did.
Wed 21/05/03 at 19:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Kind of an understatement then grandprix hehe

The first part of my piece was a very sarcastic comment on the things HHH himself has tried to blame for the WWE's decline. He's blamed Tough Enough, Confidential and the likes of Maven for the problems.

Then the rest of it is my true opinion on why i think the WWE is failing
Wed 21/05/03 at 17:52
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Lipe wrote:
> First u say it's not HHH's fault and then u say bad things about
> him???

The first part of his piece was real but sarcastic. He doesn't like HHH.
Wed 21/05/03 at 16:18
Regular
• DW • wrote:
> Maven kicks ass...
>
> :c|

He just doesn't....
Wed 21/05/03 at 15:56
Regular
Maven kicks ass...

:c|

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.