GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Bangs head on wall* SPOILER ALERT"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/05/03 at 06:46
Regular
Where do they hire these storyline writers from?! Tell me please, as I'd like a job there just to see what actually goes on when they work.

TRIPLE H vs. KEVIN NASH IN A HELL IN A CELL! Badd Blood is soooooo gunna suck. Maybe.

But seriously, don't they learn. Nash will so blatantly beat HHH at Badd Blood. I personally don't want to see them battling it out again.

Also on RAW.

La Resistance def. Test & Scott Steiner

Please...La Resistance, some French freaks once again defeating Test and Steiner, WWE's latest jobbers. What happened to Test's push? That seems to have died down now, all because of this storyline with Steiner. And, they really done well with the "Who tried running down Goldberg?" story. It was so blatantly Jericho...but couldn't they have built this up more, so we have a proper Jericho/Goldberg feud for Badd Blood? Bah, I dunno.

Looks like The Game and Flair might be splitting, after Triple H chose him to defend his World Title against. Trips thought Flair would lie down for the cover, but no no no, Flair put up a fight. Flair will probably go face again, and manage Kevin Nash or something. I'd love to see Flair manage Jericho and Christian, that would do good for their heel status.

Oh, and Goldberg is on the Hi-Lite Reel next week!

RAW seemed okay, I guess. I'll probably watch it, just to see Kane and RVD vs. Jericho and Christian. Oh, and I wanna see the Dudleyz in their match.
Tue 20/05/03 at 06:46
Regular
Where do they hire these storyline writers from?! Tell me please, as I'd like a job there just to see what actually goes on when they work.

TRIPLE H vs. KEVIN NASH IN A HELL IN A CELL! Badd Blood is soooooo gunna suck. Maybe.

But seriously, don't they learn. Nash will so blatantly beat HHH at Badd Blood. I personally don't want to see them battling it out again.

Also on RAW.

La Resistance def. Test & Scott Steiner

Please...La Resistance, some French freaks once again defeating Test and Steiner, WWE's latest jobbers. What happened to Test's push? That seems to have died down now, all because of this storyline with Steiner. And, they really done well with the "Who tried running down Goldberg?" story. It was so blatantly Jericho...but couldn't they have built this up more, so we have a proper Jericho/Goldberg feud for Badd Blood? Bah, I dunno.

Looks like The Game and Flair might be splitting, after Triple H chose him to defend his World Title against. Trips thought Flair would lie down for the cover, but no no no, Flair put up a fight. Flair will probably go face again, and manage Kevin Nash or something. I'd love to see Flair manage Jericho and Christian, that would do good for their heel status.

Oh, and Goldberg is on the Hi-Lite Reel next week!

RAW seemed okay, I guess. I'll probably watch it, just to see Kane and RVD vs. Jericho and Christian. Oh, and I wanna see the Dudleyz in their match.
Tue 20/05/03 at 12:54
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I hope Triple H and Nash both tear a quad at the same time in the Cell.

The whole Test/Steiner is not worth the time.

Flair is wasted with HHH.

Goldberg squashes Lance Storm in 1 minute which is totally unfair.

SRW's weakest storylines were 10 times better than this!
Tue 20/05/03 at 16:01
Regular
Why doesn't anyone like Triple H?
Tue 20/05/03 at 16:04
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I like HHH. Kevin Nash is a sadistic git and deserves a sledgehammer shoved down his gob
Tue 20/05/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Triple H only cares about himself and his position in the company. He is generally unwilling to put anyone over other than established stars. He is known to get his own way as creative decisions go, for instance, keeping the title for himself and only dropping it to his little circle of friends.

Do you want more?
Tue 20/05/03 at 16:16
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Highlight Reel.
Tue 20/05/03 at 16:19
Regular
I know it's called the Highlight Reel, but Hi-Lite sounds soooo much better.
Tue 20/05/03 at 16:19
Regular
"Hmmm....."
No, it doesnt.

It *sounds* the exact same but looks gay.
Tue 20/05/03 at 16:31
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Wanna fight about it then?
Tue 20/05/03 at 17:10
Regular
Grandprix wrote:
> Triple H only cares about himself and his position in the company. He
> is generally unwilling to put anyone over other than established
> stars. He is known to get his own way as creative decisions go, for
> instance, keeping the title for himself and only dropping it to his
> little circle of friends.
>
> Do you want more?

Yeah I do. You just showed that Triple H is smart. Having the title and just fighting established means he will get lots of money.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.