GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Judgement Day Views"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/05/03 at 09:18
Regular
Well, not too bad... but then, saying that, not too good either. There were two matches that I actually enjoyed, and most of the rest of them were cack.

WWE Championship
Brock Lesnar defeats Big Show:
A really boring match, as we've come to expect from Lesnar - Show encounters. Admittedly, Lesnar tried to liven the occasion with some risky manoeuvres, but ultimately, Show it just too big to pull off anything good. Lesnar wins by using a fork-lift truck to hoist the Big Show...

World Heavyweight Championship
Kevin Nash defeats Triple H (by DQ):
Argh! Another boring boring boring Triple H match that is capped off with him retaining his title due to the use of a sledgehammer. We know Vince wants Triple H to keep his title, but can they not have a little variation in the way he retains it?

Women's Championship
Jazz defeats Trish Stratus, Jacqueline and Victoria:
Well, Jazz and Jackie can definitely wrestle, but this match was, as I was expecting, rather guff.

Mr.America defeats Rowdy Roddy Piper:
No, Hogan, you're too old for this sort of thing.

WWE Tag Team Championship - Ladder Match
Eddie Guerrero and Tajiri defeats Team Angle:
Excellent! Although Chavo missed the match due to an injury, this still lived up to the hype and was easily the best match at Judgement Day. Team Angle were brilliant, even in losing, and Eddie's high-flying made Judgement Day the average PPV that it was. Without this match, I'd have fallen asleep.

Intercontinental Championship Battle Royal
Christian wins:
A fairly exciting match, and a good result in the end, with Christian finally getting some recognition. He deserves it. A fairly good match, and this was the other match I was talking about when I said there were a couple of matches that made Judgement Day bearable.

The F.B.I defeats John Cena, Chris Benoit and Spanky:
Tense match - good at times, rubbish at others. Benoit and Cena deserve a match of larger importance than this.

La Resistance defeats Scott Steiner and Test:
It had a little potential. Not a lot, but it could've produced a lot more than it did. Ultimately, boring.

Bikini Challenge
Torrie defeats Sable:
Erm... well... lesbos. Hmmmmmmm.

So, overall, an average PPV. Talent is being wasted, and Triple H continues to reign. I've seen better PPVs, but I've also seen worse.
Wed 21/05/03 at 15:46
Regular
If it's any consilation, when torrie walked out, you could see one of her niples.
Tue 20/05/03 at 22:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
At least.
Tue 20/05/03 at 19:40
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
She should've gone topless atleast...
Tue 20/05/03 at 18:25
Regular
"One More Chance"
Grandprix wrote:
> Random Hero wrote:
> What happened in the Bikini match?
>
> Not much. It was your standard bikini contest. Sable went first,
> Torrie went second. The crowd were pretty even. Torrie then showed an
> even smaller bikini and she was declared the winner. Torrie then
> 'kissed' Sable for about 2 seconds on the lips. Kiss is probably too
> strong a word. It was nothing really.

Ah well seen them naked before. Screw the bikinis'.
Tue 20/05/03 at 16:02
Regular
"Plate of glue"
The split HAS to go! :)
Tue 20/05/03 at 15:56
Regular
That's what I've been saying all along. About the split roster thing that is.
Tue 20/05/03 at 13:17
Regular
I have to admit, the last few ppv's have been, shall i say it, boring. They need to get rid of the stupid split, peeps dont wanna c boring matches between hurricane and jamie noble, they wanna c the big time wrestlers. Let the little ones have heat etc. There has been no huge matches l8ly,for example, what happened to hell in a cell? cage matches have been boring to. We nbeed big wrestlers in big feuds in massive matches. WWE woz gr8 before the split, its now boring, as they have no cpmetition since the wiped out wcw, every knows it woz crap, but wwwe had sumfin to whip in the ratings every monday, so then new big matches were needed. 6 man hell in a cell? Austin as manager? Bring it on, sounds gd to me.

p.S HOW CAN THEY SAY TRIPLE H IS THE BEST CHAMPION AND THEN SAY LESNAR IS ON RAW, THERE ONLY NEEDS TO BE ONE CHAMPION!
Tue 20/05/03 at 12:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
oops sorry for double post people. having a bit of comp trouble and sometimes it doesn't register the first time i press reply so i thought it hadn't posted my reply
Tue 20/05/03 at 12:02
Regular
"I like cheese"
WWE Championship
Brock Lesnar defeats Big Show:

Okay, I may be alone here but (partly thanks to a hot crowd) I thought this match was one of the best of the night, and certainly the best I've seen with Big Show in it, who played his part well. Lesnar was on top form as always, and although we all knew who the winner was, it was an interesting and exciting ending. Nice to see a PPV end cleanly like that too, no crappy controversy or anything.

World Heavyweight Championship
Kevin Nash defeats Triple H (by DQ):

Heh, I'm so glad HHH won this. Nash isn't interesting which is why he doesn't get cheered, and he's a crap wrestler too. 'Nuff said.

Women's Championship
Jazz defeats Trish Stratus, Jacqueline and Victoria:

Better than Nash and HHH to be honest...would've liked to see Victoria win though.

Mr.America defeats Rowdy Roddy Piper:

Didn't watch it. :D

WWE Tag Team Championship - Ladder Match
Eddie Guerrero and Tajiri defeats Team Angle:

Bit scrappy for a ladder match and I'm disappointed Team Angle didn't win, but some great spots made this probably the best of the night.

Intercontinental Championship Battle Royal
Christian wins:

Okay, great choice first off. I wanted Y2J to win but Christian isn't a main eventer, so giving it to him is an intelligent decision. I was disappointed that so many people went out so quickly though. Not bad I suppose.

The F.B.I defeats John Cena, Chris Benoit and Spanky:

John Cena rules. :D Pretty good match to be honest, just didn't mean anything.

La Resistance defeats Scott Steiner and Test:

Again, bit pointless.

Bikini Challenge
Torrie defeats Sable:

Gah, there are naked pics of these girls all over the internet, who cares for bikinis.
Tue 20/05/03 at 12:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
but then if something doesn't come anywhere near you, you should have the sense not to go flying down on your a*s like you'd been shot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.