GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So Big Brothers back"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/05/03 at 11:24
Regular
Big brothers back. Is this good or bad? Personally i think if they get some people with interesting personalities it could be good. Last year was very poor. I only watched about two programs in the whole ten weeks.
Mon 19/05/03 at 10:23
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Jade will doubtless bond with the simpleton and claim that the sexy lady is "well bitchy int she?", from her social commentary position.
Mon 19/05/03 at 10:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
P@st@ wrote:
> Instead Jade will be writing (pffft like she can write proper) a
> column.
---

??????????
I can give you a preview of her column right now:

*types with one finger and tongue poking out of mouth*
"i fink the tv is grate and these peepul are not fun like wot i was! nyah nyah nyah can you see my kebab?"
Mon 19/05/03 at 10:03
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
BB is tosh, absolute tosh.

I won't be watching it, I never have and never will. I won't even buy the sun for the 8 weeks its on, because thats full of BB tosh during it.

I'll miss page three and headlines like Today's 'Curly: my life after corrie'

Instead Jade will be writing (pffft like she can write proper) a column.

Hail the day they move BB to a mid afternnon timeslot.
Mon 19/05/03 at 09:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Thankfully this will pass me by in a blur of disinterest.
Haven't watched any of the previous 3 (because I'm not retarded with no life of my own)

And as Snuggly says, prepare for another 15 mins of watching complete no-talents try to eke out an existence afterwards on Bid-Up TV and Granada +.
Mon 19/05/03 at 07:48
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Mon 19/05/03 at 00:33
Regular
"bit of a brain"
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> No doubt we will see a Big Brothers computer game, unless there is
> already one out

It is possibly the worst game ever, what with it being an extremely poor quality internet flash game boxed up for dribbling retards to spend their ill-gotten gains on.
Mon 19/05/03 at 00:26
Regular
"thursdayton!"
DeadMetal wrote:
> I read an article in a tabloid (forgot which one) and it said there's
> a transexual in this years house. Is it true (Please god, don't let it
> be true)??

That isnt true. But they are probably having the US's BB idea of having a house "leader". And no divide? That was the best bit of last year.
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:49
"period drama"
Damn.
It's stupid, it's boring, annoying, incessant, mind-numbing, tedious, repetetive, hyped and just plain .... crap.

But I'll still watch it.
It's the voyeur in me, and in everyone else. Just want to see what people do when no one's watching. Just want to see people suffer. People cry, and shout and get nekkid.

Sad.
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:44
Regular
NOOOOO if there's some fit ones in there i'll watch it otherwise forget it it's summertime tv.
Sun 18/05/03 at 20:23
Regular
"Light of the world"
monkey_man wrote:
> *sigh*
>
> Oh well, at least it'll keep the fat-headed mongoloid children of
> Essex off the streets and park benches every Friday night.

dam it i dont have a fat head!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.