GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So Big Brothers back"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/05/03 at 11:24
Regular
Big brothers back. Is this good or bad? Personally i think if they get some people with interesting personalities it could be good. Last year was very poor. I only watched about two programs in the whole ten weeks.
Sun 18/05/03 at 11:24
Regular
"8==="
Big brothers back. Is this good or bad? Personally i think if they get some people with interesting personalities it could be good. Last year was very poor. I only watched about two programs in the whole ten weeks.
Sun 18/05/03 at 11:27
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I will watch the first episode. If there is another f*ckwit like Jade Goody (which there undoubtedly will be, considering her "success" last time) then I will switch channels immediately, and never watch it again.
Sun 18/05/03 at 11:31
Regular
"we escape....."
i just heard about a celebrity wife swap, which sounds hilarious, Jade Goody and her tv presenting boyfriend with the Ingrams. Now that's Television! i'm only interested in the ingrams cos they're complete Fcuks!
Sun 18/05/03 at 17:03
Regular
"Light of the world"
To me this programme is a combination between cheesy stardom craving personalities (If you can call them that), Chickens and prison yet despite how bad it actually is I watched most of them last year! Why is this? I am guessing that nothing else was on but MIllions of people are hooked on this thing... i mean really - I started off not watching it but it was everywhere, TV, Radio, Friends discussing how cute alex was, papers then I thought if you can't beat them - join them!

...Yes, I really should be revising....
Sun 18/05/03 at 17:13
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
I read an article in a tabloid (forgot which one) and it said there's a transexual in this years house. Is it true (Please god, don't let it be true)??
Sun 18/05/03 at 18:13
When does it start?
Sun 18/05/03 at 18:18
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
*sigh*

Oh well, at least it'll keep the fat-headed mongoloid children of Essex off the streets and park benches every Friday night.
Sun 18/05/03 at 18:19
No doubt we will see a Big Brothers computer game, unless there is already one out
Sun 18/05/03 at 18:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It would have the AI of Yogi Bears Picnic Adventure on the Spectrum ZX.
Sun 18/05/03 at 18:26
You can imagine a new Sims game, Sims: Gameshow

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.