GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"medal of honour .... please help"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/05/03 at 10:33
Regular
please please please can anyone help me on allied assault. i have some cheats but dont know how to apply them what is the console? how do you type them in? i am stuck at the base of the bunker after landing on the beach please help? [email protected]
Sun 18/05/03 at 10:33
Regular
please please please can anyone help me on allied assault. i have some cheats but dont know how to apply them what is the console? how do you type them in? i am stuck at the base of the bunker after landing on the beach please help? [email protected]
Sun 18/05/03 at 11:54
Regular
"I see you"
Right click on the Medal of Honour icon on your desktop and then click on properties. Now where it says Target: C:\ProgramFiles\MedalofHonour\mohaa.exe, etc add the line +set ui_console 1 +set cheats 1 +set thereisnomonkey 1 like so "C:\ProgramFiles\MedalofHonour\mohaa.exe" +set ui_console 1 +set cheats 1 +set thereisnomonkey 1, making sure you leave the space in between. Now during the game press the button located under your escape button next to the one and just type your codes.

Hope that helps, if you think your on a hard part wait till you get further in the game lol.
Sun 18/05/03 at 17:08
Regular
to mr silent assassin i have tried typing in that format no good? could you please mail me or tel 01913848743 ask for david the exact things you type in also when you type in the format do you click apply?????? i am new to pcs as you can tell? it says + is a wrong format
Sun 18/05/03 at 17:43
Regular
er
Sun 18/05/03 at 17:54
Regular
as if he is going to actually call you on a phone to tell you that.

back to the point.

that game sucks. im not saying it sucked, but it does now.
why do i say 'suck'? i dont know, seeing as i was an anti-american gaffa (woohoo) a few weeks back. now im using their LANGUAGE. oh my god it's a transformation process!!!! AAIEEEEEEEAAAAA
Sun 18/05/03 at 17:59
"slightlyshortertagl"
yay

more phone numbers to be added to my 'Prank List'
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:04
Regular
HalloHowArtThou wrote:
> yay
>
> more phone numbers to be added to my 'Prank List'

hehe, that's our WalloHowArtThou - not that i really know you at all...
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:16
Regular
right, back to the topic in discussion. the bunker on the beach is where the captain is based right? well, he's useless, but what he TELLS you is not. in one of the convenientkly placed craters surrounding the bunker is a springfield sniper rifle. the rifle is essential. when youve got it, snipe of the MG gunners on top of the cliff and youve got to do this quickly or a replacement gunner will soon be blasting yer 'ead orf. when the two gunners are dead, run back to the bunker. when you are prepped and ready you will see a string of craters going from your position to the trench at the far end, but between you are Machineguns and more importantly - mines. save your game every time you advance a crater unscathed, and when you finally reach the 'mines sign', you'll be fairly close to the second bunker. sprint to the bunker and jump as much as you can to easier avoid the mines - but your still quite vulnerable. from that point on it is pure luck, so save your game. once you reach the trench it is a doddle.

there.
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:20
Regular
i found this game easy in the end o_o and too short.
Mon 19/05/03 at 00:38
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The add on is nice though.
If also a little short.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.