GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"medal of honour .... please help"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/05/03 at 10:33
Regular
please please please can anyone help me on allied assault. i have some cheats but dont know how to apply them what is the console? how do you type them in? i am stuck at the base of the bunker after landing on the beach please help? [email protected]
Tue 27/05/03 at 15:57
Yeah, it was unfair because that part of the level gave you no place to hide - it was basically a run for your life while shooting thing, which can be so annoying.
Tue 27/05/03 at 14:17
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It was in that big fortified bunker place which was blowing up wasn't it? Bloody hard level that, there was a massive group of Germand right at the exit, plus you had to out run an explosion. That mission got me annoyed.
Tue 27/05/03 at 14:09
One of the last levels was tough - I can't remember which one it was, except it was set in the night.

You had to escape... someplace, and there guards coming at you from all angles. That took me a few attempts.
Mon 26/05/03 at 00:44
Regular
Jsut go on a killing spree.
Sun 25/05/03 at 21:21
Regular
why dont u use commas where all kind of running out of you know what i mean because i dont think you do you you git.
Sun 25/05/03 at 13:28
Regular
im stuck on medal of honor to when u are on mission 2 level 2 when u must take the officers papers to advance to the sub i kill him with the silenced pistol yet i still get caught when i step outside gun holstered and all why is this?
Sun 25/05/03 at 13:28
Regular
im stuck on medal of honor to when u are on mission 2 level 2 when u must taker the officers papers to advance to the sub i kill him with the silenced pistol yet i still get caught when i step outside gun holstered and all why is this?
Mon 19/05/03 at 16:03
Regular
first scene of spearhead jumping out of the plane is breathtaking isnt it?

seeing all those lanes beneath you and all those cannons firing towards your friends, making a reverbed thumping noise
Mon 19/05/03 at 00:51
Regular
BUt it was a good laugh.
Mon 19/05/03 at 00:38
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The add on is nice though.
If also a little short.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.