GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Part of the Animatrix - Wednesday, Channel 5"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/05/03 at 13:08
Regular
The Matrix, followed by Final Flight of the Osiris, followed by the making of The Matrix Reloaded. Starts 9.00 pm, Wednesday, Channel Five.

Just thought you might like to know.
Fri 23/05/03 at 00:11
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> You expect depth from ONE episode? Put all of them together and you'll
> get depth.

As i see they're all separate short stories, that dont have linking plots (other than the Matrix itself that is), and is not a series sorry to say

I cant wait to see the films by Yoshiaki Kawajiri (Ninja Scroll), and Shinchiro Watanabe (Cowboy Bebop).
Fri 23/05/03 at 00:09
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I haven't seen Reloaded, but from what I can gather it's about recovering a package dropped into the Matrix by the crew of the Osiris. We didn't really need to be shown how it got there, it is a pretty pointless exrcise.
Fri 23/05/03 at 00:03
Regular
I think it's pretty crap.

I've got the whole thing on my Pc, watched 45 minutes of it and got bored.

The Final Flight of the Osiris appears to be completely pointless, a bunch of people we don't know fly around a bit, and then get killed by sentinels.

And?

The only interesting thing was the second renaissance, as it explaned how the man/machine war started.
Thu 22/05/03 at 23:53
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Although on second thoughts, they probably just have one more and are making it sound like more.
Thu 22/05/03 at 23:53
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Oh, and they said afterwards there's more Animatrix to come in the next week. There was none tonight, and there's none for Friday, so I'm assuming one every night early next week.
Thu 22/05/03 at 23:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I thought it was visually impressive.

It was short, but still enjoyable.
Thu 22/05/03 at 23:04
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I was hoping for some hand-to-hand combat in the Animatrix, not two people gagging for it cutting each other's clothes off before being killed. Anyway, it wasn't that bad.

If you want depth, here's an idea - watch the full length FILMS instead of the fifteen minute extras. The Animatrix fills in the gaps.

And I like to think that on someone's CV, somewhere, it says "...and I was the person who animated that guys asss in the animatrix".
Thu 22/05/03 at 19:47
Regular
It was quite crap, no "Get outta there now" feeling to it.

Oh, and my exam was pants easy.
Thu 22/05/03 at 19:41
" Crazy!"
I watched it all last night, at the end of the animatrix, it displayed the whatisthematrix.com address but under that it said password: Steak. Anyone have any clue what it was talking about?
Thu 22/05/03 at 19:29
"period drama"
Oooh .... that's what it looks like. Didn't know they went for the realistic look ...

I really thought (and hoped) they'd do in in an Anime style, which would really suit the Matrix world perfectly. And look very, very cool at the same time.

1 problem : she didn't get nekkid. Whassupwidat?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.