GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are you eating?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/02/09 at 10:16
"possibly impossible"
Ressurected thread idea from the depths of Freeola.

(ie: I couldn't be bothered to search through all the posts and Hmmm's search didn't pull anything back).

So. One question. One simple answer. Go for it...

What are you eating?
Wed 25/11/09 at 17:03
Regular
"How Ironic"
About to have, as my dad says, "Jockey's Whips and Meat and Potato Pie" :)
Wed 25/11/09 at 16:34
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Machie wrote:
> Strawberry jam on toast... I got hungry. Nice jam though, it's
> waitrose budget range so it only cost £2.30

Waitrose have a budget range? I thought they tried their best to dissuade the type of clientèle who purchase such products from their stores?

Not eating anything at this moment in time, although I am considering having a pizza when I get home.
Wed 25/11/09 at 16:10
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
A taxi, it's very nice
Wed 25/11/09 at 15:42
Regular
Strawberry jam on toast... I got hungry. Nice jam though, it's waitrose budget range so it only cost £2.30
Fri 31/07/09 at 13:23
Regular
Ten wings and fries. I'm a hungry hungry hippo today :3
Thu 30/07/09 at 11:33
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Dograt wrote:
> This may not be to every ones cup of tea but
>
> I tried squirrel the other night, cant say I would bother again
> but it was free a bit tough to skin but adequate good ole you
> tube instruction on how to skin it and away we go

Mildly disturbing to be honest ha ha

Have tried the meat before but not the whole "shabang"
Thu 30/07/09 at 09:29
Regular
This may not be to every ones cup of tea but

I tried squirrel the other night, cant say I would bother again but it was free a bit tough to skin but adequate good ole you tube instruction on how to skin it and away we go
Fri 15/05/09 at 16:25
Regular
'Marketing' Brioche
Fri 15/05/09 at 15:43
Regular
"How Ironic"
Mmm spanakopita for tea tonight. For those who haven't tried it, you need to try it! It's a greek dish, consisting of primarily spinach and feta cheese, and usually filo pastry, but i always ask for shortcrust as it holds it together better, and is more delish! Recommend for anyone. You can also make little parcels of them, feta cheese and spinach in filo pastry, leave them in the fridge, and have for lunch the next day or 2.

Recipe for it here. Again, i'll recommend substituting the filo pastry with shortcrust, but that's personal preference.
Fri 15/05/09 at 13:25
Regular
Heh, good idea!

I've just had a cheese a salad sarnie that I made this morning. Very nice.

Some fruit to follow, I think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.