GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X men 2- a question (including a huge spolier!)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/05/03 at 18:29
Regular
Sorry if its been mentioned several times before but i haven't been on here for a couple of weeks.

Was i the only one who couldn't help but laugh when in the moments after Jean Greys death (? if this is the case), when all the x men are sitting together saying "there must have been something we could have done to save her" from a huge torrent of water, yet they have a slightly lame x man who's only ability is to freeze water! I'm not usually one to pick at movies plot lines but surely this was glaringingly obvious to anyone with half a brain when script writing was happening. Did i miss something, or did they give an explanation for what he was doing at the time? anyway it was a pretty damn good film, much better than the first anyway.
Sun 11/05/03 at 11:15
Regular
"I see you"
Ashley wrote:
> more to the point when are we gonna get gambit?

One of the best X-Men i think, but unfortunately not very popular with the fans. So i think that's why he hasn't made an appearance in any of the movies so far, i hope he does though.
Sun 11/05/03 at 11:12
Regular
"I see you"
Has anyone even though of this idea! Maybe it was suppose to happen to Jean so that she could actually become the Phoenix? It's so obvious that they'll do an X-Men 3 and she'll be the Phoenix in it!
Sun 11/05/03 at 10:47
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
If he froze the water, he'd probably freeze Jean Grey too.
Sun 11/05/03 at 02:49
Regular
how could Wolvy not wanna f@ck Mystique??? she'd be my dream babe. She can transform into any girl he wants, hes gay man
Sun 11/05/03 at 00:43
Regular
more to the point when are we gonna get gambit?
Sat 10/05/03 at 23:05
Regular
I don't understand why she couldn't have repelled that water from inside the ship..
Sat 10/05/03 at 21:18
Regular
whats the odds she's not dead, but has either:

A) become more powerful as a result of this

B) or has been knocked unconcious and there will be a cop out excuse for why the professor couldn't see her with cerebro.

C) And this is the big outsider, she is actually dead
Sat 10/05/03 at 19:49
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
gerrid wrote:
> Why did she even have to be outside?

Her and the professor were in cahoots. He had a thing for Scott and wanted him to touch him. She had a thing for Wolverine and wanted rid of Scott. The massive amount of water was a surprise.
Sat 10/05/03 at 19:41
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Why did she even have to be outside?
Sat 10/05/03 at 19:32
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Yeah he wasn't powerful enough I don't think. But Storm could've easily used her windy abilities to blow the ship into the air. There was no need for Jean to go outside at all.

And thinking about it, Scott's last memories of her are as an old bald man. He talked to her through the professor. I reckon she wasn't talking through him at all though. I reckon it was just the professor wanting some action.

"Oh Scott, I love you. Now do me a favour and rub me nips one last time.....Oh yeah that's good. Now rub me balls--i mean my....ahh forget it, you already know it's me. It's not Jean, it's just me - a lonely old bald parapalegic."

Now that would have been a better ending rather than Wolverine's insanely corny "she's gone".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.