GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All please read this"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/01/01 at 12:20
Regular
If there is any more swearing on these discussion forums then we will have to discontinue them. The situation has got so bad, we are considering police action for some of the horrible comments posted on the WWF Forums. Honestly, can anyone who swears on these forums please grow up, what you are doing is childish, I don't care how old you are. The appropriate action will be taken if the swearing persists and we will monitor the people who do. Just stop it, it's not funny and it's not clever.
Wed 31/01/01 at 12:20
If there is any more swearing on these discussion forums then we will have to discontinue them. The situation has got so bad, we are considering police action for some of the horrible comments posted on the WWF Forums. Honestly, can anyone who swears on these forums please grow up, what you are doing is childish, I don't care how old you are. The appropriate action will be taken if the swearing persists and we will monitor the people who do. Just stop it, it's not funny and it's not clever.
Wed 31/01/01 at 16:50
Woah. O.K.
Thu 01/02/01 at 17:54
Regular
Well said Ali.
Thu 01/02/01 at 21:47
Regular
"Whatever!"
I second that!!
Fri 02/02/01 at 23:04
Regular
"Back in black"
Police action,lol
Sat 03/02/01 at 20:29
Regular
really police action! bloody hell! i'm gonna check out whats happening here.
police action though? taking it a bit far hey? u just trying to scare ?
Sun 04/02/01 at 09:20
Your saying Police action?
lol
Why would they waste there time tracking down a kid for swearing? when there are murderers and killers on the streets, basically you call the police you'll be wasting there time!!!!
Sun 04/02/01 at 12:02
Regular
"Back in black"
and thjen what are the police gonna do, criminal record for swearing, 1000£ fine ? god! big deal, most peopl on this site have a crimnal record already!lol
Sun 04/02/01 at 12:30
Regular
They CAN arrest you for indecent display. If someone shouts and swears in a public place, they can and WILL be arrested for not keeping the peace. This is a public place, so the same rules apply. So keep your mouths shut if you have nothing mature to say.
Sun 04/02/01 at 21:33
Regular
"not dead"
Actually police are very likely to follow up such things, as results in this field are very easy to come by, and makes their stats look very good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.