GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Exams"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/05/03 at 11:53
Regular
I was wondering if anyone here had been doing the Standard Grade maths exam yesterday and what they thought of it. Anyone else doing exams anywhere, please post.
Thu 15/05/03 at 13:36
Regular
"Chris Morris"
I sat French yesterday and I think it's the easiest thing I've EVER done! Honestly it was so easy!! Anyone else sat the French? Georaphy was hard though...
Wed 14/05/03 at 19:34
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
I did the End of unit test on Monday for geography and got 74% not bad!
Wed 14/05/03 at 18:35
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
French listening. Easy enough.
Wed 14/05/03 at 18:23
Regular
"Light of the world"
Ive so far hadmy spanish oral exam...he actually made me sing to the tape and him in spanish 'enrique iglesias-escapa' one of my shallowest moments and I had general studies today
Wed 14/05/03 at 17:30
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Got my first exam tomorrow.

£rd year of uni and its a class on computer graphics and the maths behind stuff like Gourad shading.

Hopefully should be ok.
Wed 14/05/03 at 17:20
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I amn't doing my Standard Grade French exam until the 31st or something. Thanks for the hint though.
Wed 14/05/03 at 16:59
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
I've just got a way from the French exams. How did people find them? It was funny my French teacher complained about the accent of the guy on the tape afterwards. Apparently his way of saying L is unFrench???
Sat 10/05/03 at 14:15
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'm sitting Int 2 instead of Standard Grade for my German and French exams. For some obscure reason my teachers decide it would be good for us...lies, all lies! Anyway I think this is what I'll get -

Art - 1
English - 1/2
Maths - 3/4
Chemistry - 3/3
History - 1/1
Computing - 1/1
French - Int 2 C
German - Int 2 c

It's not very impressive but I'm sitting my Highers in English, History, Media Studies, Computing and Information Systems so I am making use of my best subjects. I'll probably re-take maths in 6th year at Int 2 level to try and boost my chances of University entry but I want to take Higher Psychology, Advanced Higher Computing or Information Systems, Advanced Higher English and Possibly Advanced Higher art. This wouldn't leave me with any room for Higher Art or Int 2 Maths which I also want to take up in 6th year. I guess I'll just have to make a choice when the time comes.
Sat 10/05/03 at 11:57
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
I'm so going to screw up French Listening, always do. But my last exam is Chemistry & guess what comes out that day. The Matrix Reloaded!!! Prebooking tickets when they start on Tuesday.
Fri 09/05/03 at 23:53
Regular
"Chris Morris"
Sdrawkcab wrote:
> Morius wrote:
> Ces't Terrible! (Just practicing 4 my French on Wednesday)
>
> C'est terrible. Practise harder.

Damn! Put a "'" in the wrong place! Damn French! Why do they need ''s anyway?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.