GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The GAD Query Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/02/09 at 20:54
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Post all your GAD related questions, queries and thank-you's here! And I guess, if you want to brag...do that here too!

Some USEFUL LINKS for Prize Award / Claims info!

[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/rules.php]Competition General Rules[/LINK]
[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/faqs.php]FAQS[/LINK]
[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/claim2.php]How to claim![/LINK]
Page:
Wed 07/06/17 at 20:40
Regular
"And in last place.."

pb wrote:
Reviews look good so far. I've got to wait as I'm getting the digital PC version and the code won't arrive until at least the day before.

May get Arms for my current choice, it was between that and Wipeout but I think Arms will be enjoyed by the whole family and get me fitter!

Like what I have played of Dirt 4 - won some rallies and some land rush. All good filthy fun!

Had a lot of fun with Wipeout last night. Playing 2048 on the big screen with a PS4 controller makes quite a difference.

Arms was better than I expected and I think I will get that at some point.
Wed 07/06/17 at 18:53
"possibly impossible"

dav2612 wrote:
Thanks very much Freeola, Dirt 4 arrived today. I didn't think it was released till Friday. And double surprise to see the Xbox One version - I meant to order the PS4 version. Probably for the best since I might struggle to eject Wipeout from the PS4 for a while.

Reviews look good so far. I've got to wait as I'm getting the digital PC version and the code won't arrive until at least the day before.

May get Arms for my current choice, it was between that and Wipeout but I think Arms will be enjoyed by the whole family and get me fitter!
Wed 07/06/17 at 11:54
Regular
"And in last place.."
Thanks very much Freeola, Dirt 4 arrived today. I didn't think it was released till Friday. And double surprise to see the Xbox One version - I meant to order the PS4 version. Probably for the best since I might struggle to eject Wipeout from the PS4 for a while.
Sat 20/05/17 at 18:17
"Are you sure?"
:¬)

I like it here in Freeolaland.
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sat 20/05/17 at 11:28
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

Hmmm... wrote:
Looks for LIKE button.
[s]Hmmm...[/s]

[b]LIKE[/b]
Fri 19/05/17 at 19:46
"Are you sure?"

Looks for LIKE button.
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 19/05/17 at 18:33
"possibly impossible"

Hmmm... wrote:
Yeah - and it's not all about games! :¬P
[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Are you suggesting there might be some helpful person hanging around that deserves to be rewarded? I think you might be right!
Fri 19/05/17 at 17:58
"Are you sure?"
Yeah - and it's not all about games! :¬P
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 19/05/17 at 14:21
"possibly impossible"
Cheeky 3 week reminder for 1st, 8th and 15th May

:D
Tue 02/05/17 at 17:40
"possibly impossible"

dav2612 wrote:
Thanks very much Freeola, the Switch games arrived today. Of course I wasn't actually planning to get a Switch this soon but Nintendo Head of Sales UK talked me into it - some call him pb.

heh. Regretting it? Didn't think so! :)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.