GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Xylophone-Man Appreciation Society"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/05/03 at 00:17
Regular
This man is a legend. He's been busking in Nottingham City Center for over twenty years. He happily sits on his little stool hitting random notes on his brightly colored Xylophone.
Given the funds this guy could be bigger than the Spice Girls, Eminem, or even the Beatles if he was only given a chance.

Now, you can suppot Xylophone-Man in his quest to be a Rock God*! Print these pictures off, plaster them all over your town, make T-Shirts, stick them over your little sister.Whatever!

http://www.geocities.com/nottsxyloman/xylorock.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/xylo1.jpg

Xylophone-Man needs YOU!

*You won't actually be helping him, what with the pictures being free. But hey. He's a legend and we love him.
Thu 08/05/03 at 22:17
Regular
Probably, I don't so I wouldn't know.
Oh and it's Xylophone-Man, like Spider-Man only cooler
Thu 08/05/03 at 19:34
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> AND NO ONE EVER SEES HIM ON CHRISTMAS DAY!

Do people go into nottingham on christmas day?

Yay! Go xylophone man!
Thu 08/05/03 at 19:31
Regular
I see him most of the time I go into town (nottingham). Hes so cool, especially when he does that little "foot stamp" manouvre :P
Thu 08/05/03 at 19:07
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> Xylophone Man stamps his feet with the music. STAMPS HIS FFET! How
> can you compete with that!?
And that smile! He has like all the time! I think he's Santa...What? He looks like him. AND NO ONE EVER SEES HIM ON CHRISTMAS DAY!
Thu 08/05/03 at 13:33
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I play my instrument with my purple oboe. The resonance is quite faptastic.
Thu 08/05/03 at 13:01
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Xylophone Man stamps his feet with the music. STAMPS HIS FFET! How can you compete with that!?
Thu 08/05/03 at 12:59
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Yeah well check out my version of Wonderwall

*plink plink plonk plinkty plonk donk plink plink plinkplonky plooonk*

I think you are now eating humble pie, eh my friend?
Thu 08/05/03 at 12:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Well, why don't you go down to Nottingham High Street with you rGamalan, set up opposite Xylophone Man and see how the public responds. You'll be strung up in seconds for trying to usurp the Fantastic Mr XyloMan on his own turf. It's the Hobo law.
Thu 08/05/03 at 12:52
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I'm a master gamalan player, xylophones are for chumps.
Thu 08/05/03 at 12:32
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
He'd reach you a thing or two.

About xylophones, anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.