GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your favourite Jim Carrey Film"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/05/03 at 07:52
Regular
I saw the 100 greatest movie stars on sunday, and Jim Carrey was in the fifties. It got me thinking, what is his best film?

Examples like "Dumb and Dumber", "Me, Myself and Irene" and "Ace Ventura" are all classics, but which is your favourite (my personsal favourite is Me, Myself and Irene")?

Hope to hear from you.
Thu 08/05/03 at 16:22
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Dumb & Dumber

"i sold some stuff...A sack of marbles, some baseball cards *coughs* pete"
"You sold my dead bird to a blind kid!?"
"Harry, relax, i took care of it"...
Thu 08/05/03 at 13:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The Dead Pool
Thu 08/05/03 at 12:42
Regular
"cachoo"
sideshow buzz wrote:
>I thought he was good in the film 'Earth girls
> are easy' the one with jeff goldblum in it as aliens...

I was trying to remember the name of that movie the other day..
That was a good movie. I think he's great in all of his movies. Liar Liar was a definate favourite of mine. Along with .. all of them. Not seen all of Man On The Moon though, just bits and that seemed pretty funny.

Has he 'ever' done anything other than Comedy? I'm sure he has..
Wed 07/05/03 at 16:03
Regular
"8==="
Ace ventura 2

'like a glove'

nuff said
Wed 07/05/03 at 13:23
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Aside from the truman show, the majestic, and the comedy films (and the iffy cable guy), I thought he was good in the film 'Earth girls are easy' the one with jeff goldblum in it as aliens...
hmm I can't remember too much of the plot other than carrey pulling a few faces throughout the film and goldblum being mr cool as usual.
Wed 07/05/03 at 08:06
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
DeadMetal wrote:
> Never seen it. Heard it was based on a commedian but I don't know
> which one, can you give any details on the plot?

Based on the life of one Andy Kauffman.

Oh, and anyone gonna see Bruce Almighty? Carey looks good in that. Not to mention Jennifer Anniston :D
Wed 07/05/03 at 07:52
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Cid Vilante wrote:
> I'm not really sure of my favorite but I did like Dumb and Dumber. Yes
> I'll go with Dumb and Dumber.
>
> I've seen like the first 10 mins of the "cable guy" so any
> chance on the basic plot and is it any good?

The cable guy is about a guy (Mathew Broderick) who gets his cable installed by Chip Douglas (Jim Carrey), they soon become best friends, but later on, when Broderick's character wants to give him the boot, Douglas begins to ruin his life.

It's a very distirbing comedy, but it's not very funny which makes it his worse film. If you haven't seen them already, watch The Mask or Dumb and Dumber, they are much better.
Tue 06/05/03 at 23:47
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Truman Show, Dumb and dumber, its all good.
Tue 06/05/03 at 23:21
Regular
"I'm Great."
I'm not really sure of my favorite but I did like Dumb and Dumber. Yes I'll go with Dumb and Dumber.

I've seen like the first 10 mins of the "cable guy" so any chance on the basic plot and is it any good?
Tue 06/05/03 at 23:16
Regular
what about man on the moon - another good one .

Tont clifton : So... ya wanna see Andy? Anybody gotta flashlight and a couple of shovels?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.