GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A thread dedicated to SCRUBS, possibly the funniest show on earth"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/05/03 at 21:01
Regular
Let's face it, this show is hilarious, its surriel situations and edgy characters make it great to watch. So this thread lets you talk about the funniest gags in the show (i.e. When JD imagines being Sienfeld or the the birth of the baby like the scene from alien)

I am praying they release this show on DVD, as it will be one for my collection instantly!
Fri 09/05/03 at 11:45
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I want to know how i can obtain that costume (not form me to wear, but for me to enjoy)

Do you recon the actor underneath her got excited at any point? everyone would have known as he was in boxers!
Fri 09/05/03 at 11:57
Regular
"I'm Great."
I'm sure he was very professional and .........

No really I think he will have enjoyed it and got a wee bit excited but did his best to think about other stuff in order for the scene to go well. Also I think that Sarah Chalke (Elliott) would of felt it, so he might not of wanted to do that thing where she knows and then stuff happens. I'm sure he had very little to complain about when shooting that scene though.
Fri 09/05/03 at 11:59
"...Unicef pennies.."
The most sureal thing about srubs for me is that Dr. Cox was in Platoon.

Bizarre.
Fri 09/05/03 at 14:05
Regular
I watched this once....didn't laugh once.
Fri 09/05/03 at 16:03
Regular
"8==="
its good surreal stuff. but i prefer family guy, but only just. family guy doesn't have the ally mcbeal relationship introspection.

*shudders at thoughts of mcbile program*
Fri 09/05/03 at 17:38
Regular
That's another programme that sucks, Family guy.
Fri 09/05/03 at 18:07
Regular
"8==="
do you think monty python sucks too? if so perhaps you just don't like surreal humour.
Fri 09/05/03 at 19:00
Regular
"Light of the world"
monty python...some rule some just ..didnt.
Fri 09/05/03 at 19:33
Regular
What ginge said.

Bits are funny, bits just aren't.
Fri 09/05/03 at 22:37
"The Will of D."
Scrubs is the best! I especially liked yesterday's episode when everyone was soo happy when Dr Cox made all of them think Dr Kelso was dead, hilarious!
Also the bit in the second episode when the baby had Dr Cox's face on it and was taking the out of JD too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.