GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A thread dedicated to SCRUBS, possibly the funniest show on earth"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/05/03 at 21:01
Regular
Let's face it, this show is hilarious, its surriel situations and edgy characters make it great to watch. So this thread lets you talk about the funniest gags in the show (i.e. When JD imagines being Sienfeld or the the birth of the baby like the scene from alien)

I am praying they release this show on DVD, as it will be one for my collection instantly!
Mon 05/05/03 at 21:01
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Let's face it, this show is hilarious, its surriel situations and edgy characters make it great to watch. So this thread lets you talk about the funniest gags in the show (i.e. When JD imagines being Sienfeld or the the birth of the baby like the scene from alien)

I am praying they release this show on DVD, as it will be one for my collection instantly!
Mon 05/05/03 at 21:16
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yeah it's great! For some stupid reason though I only started watching two weeks ago! Really into it already...Me be wanting a DVD too.
Mon 05/05/03 at 21:20
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Let's face it, narcolepsy is a funny condition!

O and i've been watching since day one and in my personal opinion it keeps getting funnier!
Mon 05/05/03 at 21:26
Regular
"I'm Great."
Really does deserve a DVD release. Manages to teach you a lesson without being all chessy like nearly everything else. Funny too.
Mon 05/05/03 at 21:29
The one with TCW was funny.

Especially the c***k bit. Very funny.
Mon 05/05/03 at 21:29
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Yea i really hope it gets a DVD release soon.

Curiousity, whos your favorite character and why?
Mon 05/05/03 at 21:30
You know the "system" doesn't let you say c***k?
Mon 05/05/03 at 21:32
Regular
"Hallelujah"
DAmn you SYSTEM!?!?!?
Mon 05/05/03 at 21:32
Yeah.
Mon 05/05/03 at 21:33
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Possibly

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.