GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A thread dedicated to SCRUBS, possibly the funniest show on earth"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/05/03 at 21:01
Regular
Let's face it, this show is hilarious, its surriel situations and edgy characters make it great to watch. So this thread lets you talk about the funniest gags in the show (i.e. When JD imagines being Sienfeld or the the birth of the baby like the scene from alien)

I am praying they release this show on DVD, as it will be one for my collection instantly!
Wed 16/07/03 at 00:57
Regular
"I'm Great."
With all the talk of Scrubs I thought I's give this a POP!
Thu 22/05/03 at 11:08
"The Will of D."
what have they replaced it with?
Thu 22/05/03 at 09:41
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Now i really want a DVD release as i've just noticed Scrubs is finished for now and SKY1 have replaced it with some useless garbage that makes Kilroy look good!
Fri 16/05/03 at 14:42
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I want a DVD release dammit!
Fri 16/05/03 at 14:15
"The Will of D."
Oh yeah, Dr cox punching Kelso was the best moment in Scrubs ever!

I can't wait for the 3rd series to come out.
Fri 16/05/03 at 14:14
"The Will of D."
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> Whenever i see to women that i've been intimate with together i have
> the same fantasy

Of what? Dancing with the famous guy but not being able to do the moves the way he can?
Fri 16/05/03 at 11:35
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Whenever i see to women that i've been intimate with together i have the same fantasy
Wed 14/05/03 at 20:50
"The Will of D."
"i was practising my kissing on the dog" - J.D after previous quote.
Wed 14/05/03 at 09:55
Regular
"Hallelujah"
*Whistles* "Lassie, Due to the beastiality rumors going around i've decided to refrain from calling you the usual girls names and start calling you dogs names, i've chosen Lassie as its forfills the criteria of being both a girls AND a dogs name thus easing you into the change!" - Dr Cox, classic.
Sat 10/05/03 at 14:31
"The Will of D."
I didn't even recognize Elliot as the nurse in Turk's dream, I just never imagined Elliot with black hair.

Oh yeah I really liked that joke Dr Cox made to the recepionist about

"Nothing that doesn't work around here gets replaced" - Receptionist
"Is that that why YOU'RE still here then?" Dr Cox

LOL!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.