GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Champions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/05/03 at 17:29
Regular
HEHEHEHEEHEH

yes, Arsenal are still the champions, but Seamans reactions are slower than my grandads!

Take a good long look at that trophy on Wednesday night against Southampton gooooooooners!

Cos its gonna be ours on merseyside on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seaman + Keown = Legends
Tue 06/05/03 at 16:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Shocktrooper wrote:
> All I can say is - at least you didn't get revenge for that sweet,
> sweet time when we, Arsenal, won the title at Old Trafford. You had to
> rely on someone else to beat us. Shame that, eh?

Not really seeing as we'd have thrashed Everton anyway. Only reason we won the title so soon is your bunch of clowns couldn't beat 2 relegation threatened teams in 2 weeks. Not our fault your team choked in the big occasion

> Still, if we win the FA Cup, we'll have the second best silverware in
> English football, which is great consolation - something that Manure
> hadn't had the pleasure of, when you won absolutely nothin'.

I think we'll be happy with the Premiership thanks. You can have the 2nd best trophy in english football as that describes your team perfectly. 2nd Best.

So just a question here but how many Arsenal fans will still be saying that only the champions should be allowed into the Champions league now? :D
Tue 06/05/03 at 15:55
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I would've never thought Peter Reid could've turned the once-Relegation-threatened Leeds United team around so quickly!

I can only think that if he had been there since the start of the season, not only would he still be secure in his job with Leeds somewhere at the other-end of the table, but I'm sure Mark Viduka would be up there with van Nistelrooy, Beattie, and Henry = competing for the Premiership's 'Golden Boot' award!

It seems the big Aussie just can't-stop-scoring, at the moment!
Peter Reid really seems to have bought the best out of him!

Perhaps it's his monkey-like appearence?? :)
Tue 06/05/03 at 12:29
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Shocktrooper wrote:
>You had to rely on someone else to beat us. Shame that, eh?

Heh - look one of them has crawled out of hiding...

Sour Grape's eh? - Terrible thing.

The fact that your team has been going downhill in the last few months as weve been thrashing the likes of Newcastle shos the determination of our team and the lack of desire from yours.

> English football,

Yep, thats all your good for - SECOND best ;-)
Tue 06/05/03 at 10:18
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Shocktrooper wrote:
> All I can say is - at least you didn't get revenge for that sweet,
> sweet time when we, Arsenal, won the title at Old Trafford. You had to
> rely on someone else to beat us. Shame that, eh?
>
> English football, which is great consolation - something that Manure
> hadn't had the pleasure of, when you won absolutely nothin'.

Ooo, these grapes are certainly sour eh?

We've been on an outstanding run of games since Christmas. Another win on Sunday would've given us the title. But Leeds ended up doing us an unlikely favour by sticking three goals past you to hand us the trophy before it even got that far.
Tue 06/05/03 at 09:27
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
All I can say is - at least you didn't get revenge for that sweet, sweet time when we, Arsenal, won the title at Old Trafford. You had to rely on someone else to beat us. Shame that, eh?

Still, if we win the FA Cup, we'll have the second best silverware in English football, which is great consolation - something that Manure hadn't had the pleasure of, when you won absolutely nothin'.
Sun 04/05/03 at 21:57
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
United champs! Yaaagh! Rock on!
Sun 04/05/03 at 20:52
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
so leeds are essentially safe now, down to the last game now for Bolton and West ham for premiership survival
Sun 04/05/03 at 20:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I wanted Arsenal to win by a large margain.

But only so that Leeds would eventually go down.

Bah.
Sun 04/05/03 at 20:09
Regular
Oh yeh Funny, nearly as funny as Mr Wenger complaining that Viduka's goal was offside, the only thing he has seen from his dugout this season.
Sun 04/05/03 at 19:15
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
whoosh
that seemed to go over your head
It was a play on the idea that the gooners would be needing the tissues (hence the red shirts at the begining ) then turning that idea round to
that at the same time the manchester united fans needing them to clean up their sex wee.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.