GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Champions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/05/03 at 17:29
Regular
HEHEHEHEEHEH

yes, Arsenal are still the champions, but Seamans reactions are slower than my grandads!

Take a good long look at that trophy on Wednesday night against Southampton gooooooooners!

Cos its gonna be ours on merseyside on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seaman + Keown = Legends
Sun 04/05/03 at 17:29
Regular
HEHEHEHEEHEH

yes, Arsenal are still the champions, but Seamans reactions are slower than my grandads!

Take a good long look at that trophy on Wednesday night against Southampton gooooooooners!

Cos its gonna be ours on merseyside on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seaman + Keown = Legends
Sun 04/05/03 at 17:57
Regular
2-3 to Leeds, Champions Today me thinks
Sun 04/05/03 at 18:00
Regular
HOHOHOHOHOHHOHO

Viduka is a legend!
Sun 04/05/03 at 18:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hurrah for dirty dirty Leeds!!!!

Why wait until the last game of the season, i think we'll take the title now thanks very much. So much for the crisis at Old Trafford everyone was talking about in November. The only crisis now is where we're going to put the Premiership Crown in our vast trophy cabinet.

The only thing to makes this season sweeter now is for Southampton to beat Arsenal in the FA Cup final, Liverpool to lose to Chelsea on last day of season and for United to lift the title on Merseyside :D

I haven't seen a team choke under pressure so much since Wolves last year. Better loosen that tie Mr Wenger
Sun 04/05/03 at 18:07
Regular
Good to see those Gooners Crying, I also hope that the Saints win the Cup and leave them gooners with nothing.

So much for going the season unbeating eh Mr Wenger
Sun 04/05/03 at 18:17
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Champions!!!

We've got our title back!!
Sun 04/05/03 at 18:18
Regular
"smile, it's free"
"Utd crisis"

"Gunners simply too good"

Ho ho ho!
Sun 04/05/03 at 18:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Also the fact we've taken the title off a bunch of arrogant frenchmen makes this title even sweeter.

Oh well least Henry has his little award to console him. I'm sure Ruud would rather have a Premiership winners medal anyway.
Sun 04/05/03 at 18:42
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Viduka's goal = retribution for Henry's goal against us at Highbury.
Sun 04/05/03 at 18:51
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Newsflash from Skysports.com

A large number of football fans wearing red shirts were seen to be rushing out to purchase large quantities of kleenex tissues, early eyewitness information states that the fans all had soemthing thing in common...
Damp patches on their trousers and what appeared to be a vodafone logo on their shirts.
Andy Gray was on hand to comment "Its a curious event, the last time we saw something like this was when Sir Alex Ferguson was misquoted as saying he ould like to do all his fans."

More news as it comes in

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.