GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what can i do ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/05/03 at 17:13
Regular
My brother was playing NFS:HP2 this morning and he said it kept jumping, like freezing.

Then just loaded up CS and now that is doing then same. it has never done it before, why is this and what can be done ?
Sat 03/05/03 at 17:13
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
My brother was playing NFS:HP2 this morning and he said it kept jumping, like freezing.

Then just loaded up CS and now that is doing then same. it has never done it before, why is this and what can be done ?
Sat 03/05/03 at 17:14
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Whenever something starts going wrong, I always uninstall it and re-install it .. usually fixes these things :)
Sat 03/05/03 at 17:15
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
what shall i unistall because its happining to all my games so its not one in purticualar
Sat 03/05/03 at 17:20
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Oh right ... well thats different then.

Unfortunatly, gaming isn't something I do on my PC, so can't really comment to well on it.

I'd say it would be something to do with the connection of your Video/Graphics car to the computer though, maybe the Drivers have become damaged or something. Maybe try going into the properties of your video card and re-installing/updating the Drivers from the CD that came with it?
Sat 03/05/03 at 18:29
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Re-installing the drivers would be my first port of call.

What Graphics card do you have anyway?
Sat 03/05/03 at 20:31
Regular
"Digging!"
try re-installing direct X. That might work. If it doesn't then just get all the lastest drivers for you hardware.
Sun 04/05/03 at 17:08
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
It is not just games thats slows down, its like when i play video or mini games on the net, it freezes like that as well,

how do i check what graphics card i have
Sun 04/05/03 at 19:29
Regular
"LiveTag=Lord Justic"
Does this happen straight away, or after a certain amount of time, if it happens after a good few minutes, but stays ok before that, it could be some form of overheating problem
Sun 04/05/03 at 23:43
Regular
"How Handy."
Check what else is running, some software will sit there doing nothing then do something every so often that will cain your CPU and make your PC crawl for a few seconds.
Mon 05/05/03 at 00:10
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Describe the problem in more detail please.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.