GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another death..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/05/03 at 06:55
Regular
...this time for Miss Elizabeth.

I've just been browsing a wrestling site which has an obituries section, to see this.

Died on :: May 1, 2003
Name :: Miss Elizabeth
Cause :: Drug Overdose (Same as Curt Hennig)

I also noticed a few surprising deaths. Some dude died from suicide. He was 22. I also found out that in 15 days, it'll be the years anniversary for the death of Davey Boy Smith, and 6 days lated, it'll be four years since Owen unfortunatly left us.

So, Miss Elizabeth is gone. It's a shame to see anyone die, especially at such a young age.
Fri 02/05/03 at 15:54
Regular
Wonder what they found exactly.

Certainly shocking.
Fri 02/05/03 at 11:18
Regular
"..."
More on Elizabeth's death.

She died shortly after leaving the house of long-time companion Lex Luger. Luger was arrested during investigations into her death which police believed to be suspicious. Police released Luger and are no longer treating the death as suspicious. However Luger was re-arrested on a seperate charge as police found a banned substance in his house. Significantly for Luger this will end any chance he had of being offered a WWE contract along with his best freind Sting.
Fri 02/05/03 at 06:55
Regular
...this time for Miss Elizabeth.

I've just been browsing a wrestling site which has an obituries section, to see this.

Died on :: May 1, 2003
Name :: Miss Elizabeth
Cause :: Drug Overdose (Same as Curt Hennig)

I also noticed a few surprising deaths. Some dude died from suicide. He was 22. I also found out that in 15 days, it'll be the years anniversary for the death of Davey Boy Smith, and 6 days lated, it'll be four years since Owen unfortunatly left us.

So, Miss Elizabeth is gone. It's a shame to see anyone die, especially at such a young age.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.