GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE - May/Jun Mascot competition!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/04/03 at 11:33
Regular
All done now...

The winner is... Gemma Bright, with her colourful character "Essar". Geddit? S... R? Essar? Genius. And here he/she/it is.

http://image.reserve.co.uk/www/public/images/art/competitionwinner.jpg

Congrats Gemma, you've won the game of your choice, worth up to the value of £50 (check the rules and conditions on Gameaday.co.uk for more details)

-------------------------------------

After the debacle that was the Mag Shoot competition (in which people singularly failed to take any exciting pictures of their magazine but decided to take photos of it in mid-air for some reason), it's time to come back down to earth with a good old fashioned Extra GAD.

What we want you to do for this competition is easy; we want you to design a mascot for Special Reserve. Okay, chances are we're not going to use it, but we want to see what you can come up with. You can be as imaginative and out-there as you want (you can even be zany and bonkers!!!1), as long as you come up with a half-decent effort. If you really wanted, you could take it seriously and actually design a good one! Winning entries will win a game of their choice, the value depending on how good the entry is and what kind of mood I'm in. I'm expecting better entries for this one than the last competition. Please lord.

You've got until midnight June 15th to come up with a Special Reserve mascot, try and incorporate some SR-ness into him, like our example, Splatty here. You can post your entries in this thread if you wish, or send them to the usual Gameaday or Competitions e-mail address, or post them to Special Reserve Mascot Competition, Internet Department, 2 South Block, The Maltings, Sawbridgeworth, Herts, CM21 9JX.

It's all just a bit of fun! Hop to it, you cheese-eating monkeys!
Page:
Fri 04/07/03 at 16:47
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
It's all finished, over with, done and dusted. In case you haven't got your mag yet (direct whinging at customer service, not me), the winner was... Gemma Bright, with her colourful character "Essar". Geddit? S... R? Essar? Genius. And here he/she/it is.

http://image.reserve.co.uk/ www/public/images/art/competitionwinner.jpg

Congrats Gemma, you've won the game of your choice, worth up to the value of £50 (check the rules and conditions on Gameaday.co.uk for more details).

Cheers everyone, definitely one of the best Extra GADs we've ever done!
Thu 03/07/03 at 11:47
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Congratulations to the winner.
Gemma

Nice picture
Mon 23/06/03 at 14:07
Regular
"Omnipresent"
i've seen his sack, don't think it's big enough.
Mon 23/06/03 at 14:07
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I'll get a courier, unless the postman can carry it?
Mon 23/06/03 at 14:05
Regular
"Omnipresent"
yeeeeeeey. Send it recorded delivery, I don't want any excuses if it doesn't turn up.
Mon 23/06/03 at 14:04
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Ok, you pay for postage though.
Mon 23/06/03 at 13:45
Regular
"Omnipresent"
KYZ22, I want your purple shed.
Mon 23/06/03 at 13:44
Regular
"Omnipresent"
yes
Mon 23/06/03 at 13:43
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
You lie.
Mon 23/06/03 at 12:58
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Got magazine today - CrazyCol won.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.